3-4

Chapter 3

  Jiang Huaicheng came here earlier and was the second one from his family to come here. That's right, before he traveled through time, there was another person who came through time before him, and that was Ms. Xu Jingqiu, who Jiang Yan was worried about.

  Xu Jingqiu was the first person in their family to travel through time. Jiang Yan was not born when she came through time, and was working hard to absorb nutrients and grow in her belly.

  The reason why Xu Jingqiu was able to travel through time was because when the original owner was pregnant with Xiao Jiang Yan, her husband Jiang Laosan accidentally pushed her, and then Xu Jingqiu replaced the original mother.

  It can be said that Jiang Laosan indirectly killed the original mother, so the first thing Xu Jingqiu did when she came was to avenge the original owner. She didn't just kill Jiang Laosan regardless of the fact that she came from the apocalypse.

  It is illegal to kill someone in this world, and the other person is the father of three children. She finally managed to be reborn, and this is a peaceful world. She is not willing to easily destroy the life she wants for a waste.

  So in the beginning, she always tolerated Jiang Laosan. Fortunately, she is pregnant with a child and doesn't have to be too close to him. She endured it until Xiao Jiang Yan was born. When Jiang Laosan hit her, Xu Jingqiu couldn't hold back and hit her.

  In this era, beatings against women were very common in the countryside. Only women with a little education in the city knew how to protect their rights through the Women's Federation. In addition, Xu Jingqiu was originally introverted. Even if she was really beaten, she would not dare to speak out, so Jiang Laosan developed the habit of attacking her.

  He couldn't bear to deal with people like Jiang Laosan. This time he wanted to fight Xu Jingqiu again, but he didn't expect to be beaten in turn. The key is that after he was beaten by Xu Jingqiu, when he went to complain to his family, no one at home believed him.

  Yes, no one believed what he said. Not only because Xu Jingqiu was too honest in the past, everyone knew that she was not someone who dared to fight back, but also because Jiang Laosan was a habitual liar.

  Jiang Laosan loved to lie when he was a child, and then let his brothers and sisters take the blame for him. Later, after everyone discovered this problem of his, they gradually developed the habit of not trusting him.

  During the time when Xu Jingqiu traveled back in time, she had been very careful because she had no memory of the original owner. She not only understood "her own character" through the people around her, but also analyzed Jiang Laosan through other people's reactions to him.

  After she discovered Jiang Laosan's habit of bragging and lying, she kept this in mind. So when she later beat Jiang Laosan, she didn't panic when she heard that he was going to tell the Jiang family what had happened. Instead, she immediately ran to the village and put on a play.

  This is the busy time for farming, and most households are at work. Xu Jingqiu did not go to work with her because she had just given birth to Xiao Jiang Yan and could rest at home for two or three days.

  She walked around the village, pretending to follow everyone around and worked around for a while, secretly shedding tears while working alone. Some nice people asked her what was going on, and she hesitated and said that Jiang Laosan didn't learn well and seemed to be beaten for teasing someone else's daughter.

  The other party felt that it was very embarrassing to be beaten for being a hooligan. In order to prevent his family from gossiping about him, he planned to put the blame on her when he came back. She had just given birth to a child and she had no strength to beat him.

  When she talked about this matter, she hid half of the words and left the rest for everyone to guess. People may not believe everything you tell them straight away. But even if she didn't explain clearly, most of them were guessed by themselves, and some people who had nothing to do would believe it.

  So when Jiang Laosan made a noise and said that Xu Jingqiu beat him, everyone in the Jiang family who came back from work and heard the news from the outside not only did not believe him, but also felt that he was embarrassing.

  It is very shameful to be a hooligan these days. Once a hooligan is found guilty and needs to be re-education through labor, anyone who is serious will subconsciously avoid it.

  At this time, seeing Jiang Laosan blaming Xu Jingqiu for the beating in order not to be laughed at by others, the Jiang family old man couldn't help but beat Xu Jingqiu.

  Originally Jiang Laosan was not in good health. First he was severely beaten by Xu Jingqiu, and then spanked by Grandpa Jiang with a broom. The reborn Jiang Jinwen finally helped him take good care of his body, but after this incident, all the efforts were in vain.

  Originally Jiang Laosan could live for a while longer, but because his wife had changed someone and was completely unwilling to take good care of him, and he himself was a person who liked to seek death, he died not long after Jiang Yan was born.

  Because Cheap Daddy died earlier than in the novel, Jiang Yan at the time thought it was because he traveled through time, causing the butterfly effect to disappear. But he didn't expect that the reason why the other party died early had nothing to do with his youngest son.

  Because it wants to be effective, it is not his effect. There are three time travelers in front of him. The first one is his mother Xu Jingqiu, the second one is his eldest brother Jiang Huaicheng, and then his second sister Jiang Mili. Jiang Yan is the last one in the family.