╠31╣

"I don’t like the idea of sharing you," Finn said, his voice tinged with a mix of honesty and vulnerability. He leaned back against the rough-hewn wall, taking a moment to gather his thoughts as he stared into Azura's questioning eyes.

"Are you really sure about your feelings for me? I’m sure there are a lot of pretty females out there who could capture your heart," Azura replied, her tone playful yet serious. She was determined to test the depth of his affection, to see if it would hold firm against her probing.

"But they’re not you!" Finn exclaimed, a chuckle escaping his lips despite the weight of the conversation. His gaze never wavered from hers, filled with a sincerity that made Azura’s heart flutter.

"Hmm. What do you like so much about me? How long have you known me to feel this way?" Azura asked, genuinely curious about the roots of his feelings.

"I’ve known you for just a couple of days. Ever since you arrived in the Camel’s Hump village, I’ve been captivated by you," Finn admitted, a shy smile crossing his face. "I even followed you to this place. I liked the way you showed affection to everyone around you—the way you connected with all your friends, and I..."

He hesitated, halfway through his thought, the weight of his feelings making him pause.

"And you want to be loved the same way!" Azura prompted, completing his sentence with a knowing smile.

"Yes, exactly! I want you to love only me, love me that way!" Finn said, his eyes earnest, shining with desire.

"But you do know what you’re saying, right? You know it’s complicated. You realize that the reason you want my love is that you’ve seen how I share it with someone very dear to me—which makes you want it even more!" Azura responded, her voice a mixture of challenge and understanding. She was caught in the storm of emotions swirling around them, aware that love was rarely simple.

" I know , but I want you to love only me ,"
Finn uttered as he ran his hand through his hair .

He was getting confused now and the only thing he had on his mind at the moment was having azura love only him.

He was wondering how was azura able to play jumble the words with him- a sly fox , so well .

" you know everything you just said is possible if you remove one word , that is, only ."
Azura said .

" why ? "
Finn raised a brow .

" becasue it's very childish! You can't have something that also belongs to someone else just for yourself when you do not own it in any way, "
Azura explained , trying to keep herself as polite and respectful as possible . She hoped her words were convincing enough .

" I can change it though ! "
Finn said smirking .

" that's not my point , my point is that if you give up on the only-me thing , I don't mind loving you , I do not mind making you a part of my family ! "
Azura said as she explained her intention .

" don't you want to know what it is like to be belonged somewhere , somewhere you know that someone's got your back ? They'll be there for you ? "
Azura said pushing things further when she saw Finn ponder over her words.

" put all your ego and emotions aside , tell me what exactly is the thing you are ready to go so far for ? "
Azura asked hoping he would truly understand .

" love............. "
He mumbled lightly in a soft tone .

" yes , you will have all the love you want if you stop being so selfish , Finn. I don't know why are you acting so childish when you're so experienced. "
Azura said as she shook her head .

" what are you so scared of that is making you feel so self consciou, "
Azura added .

" abandonment ........."
Finn said .

" no one is going to do that ! If you're becoming a part of a family then you will not be left behind ! Why do you think of such things ? "
She questioned immediately when he heard him say that.

" my own mother did that ! She said she despised me and that I'm going to be an molester just like my father, "
Finn said as he raised his voice .

" aren't you proving her right already? "
Azura yelled back .

All the men were anxiously hearing everything from outside , agreeing with with everything that azura was saying .

" no I'm not , I didn't even do anything yet! "
Finn said.

" but you did think of doing it ,"
Azura said .

" but I didn't do it ! "
Finn said again.

" then aren't you proving your mother wrong? Isn't that enough to know that you're not doing anything wrong ! "
Azura softly said and Finn was at a loss of words .

She was right , he hadn't done anything because he knew he shouldn't, his mother's words affected him a lot more than he thought on a quantum scale .

" I'm not doing anything wrong ?... "
He asked himself .

" if you had killed my mates and taken me away , gotten me pregnant , do you think seeing me dead inside would make you feel good ? I would've kill myself the second I get a chance . There's no way you're having me if I don't want to belong to you. "
Azura said as she drew a line . He needed to know that he was not getting anywhere with that trashy mindset of his.

" hmmm. "
Finn said nothing at that .

Was it working ?

She wasn't sure if she was good at it or not , but she was just voicing her demands .

" then won't you forget me later when you're with your other males ? "
Finn said, his sharp and confident eyes showing signs of weakness.

" no ......"

" why ? "
He asked . He had seen countless of females do that and seeing all that plus his father's memories , it was no good .

" won't that make you my male too ? Won't you be mine ? I have no reason or right to ignore you when i myself accepted you ."
Azura said in a matter of fact tone .

" what if your mates don't want me ? "
Finn said shifting the question to her males . Form their reaction before , Finn was sure that they were not going to accept him at all , especially the lion beastman .

He seemed to have a personal grudge towards his kin .

" are you in love with me or them ? "
Azura sighed at his words.

" you!  of course, I'm not into men. "
Finn said flipping his hair .

" then why does their opinion matter to you ? And , my males approve of any male I choose , they trust me that I won't choose some loser , my standards are hard to meet . "
Azura said proudly .

" I see ,if I changed my antics .....Then would you really love me ?"
Finn questioned .

He's got some whole another trust issues, that could rival azura's in her past life.

" of course, only if you don't fight or hurt my males in any way and form a brotherly bond with them . "
Azura said smiling .

" then would you love me as much as you love them ? "
He asked again .

" of course, I'll love all of you equally . I'll try my best to make you feel a sense of belonging ."
Azura said as her smile got wider .

" what if I can't do it ? "
Finn raised a brow .

" you won't know if you don't try ......"
Azura sighed .

" fine , can I talk to your other males ? "