╠35╣

"I'm so happy for you, Noah!" Azura exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement as she jumped up to give him a tight hug. She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him tightly, as if she wanted to share all her joy with him in that moment. Noah, with a gentle smile on his face, returned the gesture by patting her head soothingly, nodding in acknowledgment of her enthusiasm.

"I can see that very well, darling," he replied warmly. He leaned down slightly to place a soft kiss on her forehead, a gesture that spoke volumes about their bond. Azura, feeling a rush of happiness wash over her, continued to cling onto him, unwilling to let go.

"Finally, Noah! I'm absolutely thrilled for you!" Winston chimed in, his voice bursting with happiness. He stood off to the side, unable to

" see , all you had to do was give up on eating berries and you'd level up just fine ! I'm so proud of you , have as many berries as you want now ! "
Asher said as he patted Noah's back proudly while winston shook his head at Asher's silliness.

" stop preaching to others, dumb bird. And Noah, don't listen to him . You leveled up because of sparring and hard work."
Leon said and Noah nodded.

" I'm glad you got stronger ! "
Curtis and Finn said in unison .

It was a nice evening .

Azura was greeted with a surprise the moment Curtis and Finn brought her back to their house . The men had taken the luggage and planned on settling it before azura enters the house , so that way she would have to hardly work at all . The men knew about this since last night which was roughly the time noah showed them his fourth mark , only azura wasn't informed about this big news as she was sleeping soundly and the men had left before she could even wake up .

Azura had been hugging and praising Noah the moment she entered the house and saw him .

" there there ! I'm so happy seeing you happy darling. "
He said patting azura's head .

" I'm so happy for you. "
She said as she gave him a peck on the lips and he lightly blushed at that . Azura giggled and then went down those small stairs to see how the rooms were built.

She was a hallway there , four rooms on one side and three rooms on one side , the rooms had doors built , while the bathroom was doorless . They even built a toilet, winston managed to create a pipeline that takes all the trash outside in a dump . As it's all biodegradable, he could make compost , as disgusting as it sounds , it was the truth .

Going inside the bathroom, she saw that there was a space made for placing clothes and drying skin , the tub had gotten twice as big compared to the previous one , she saw two big tanks there which were covered with a wooden lid , there was water stored in them , turns out winston ended up making water storage tanks inside the house and destroyed the tank which was outside as this one seemed more convenient. There was even a small wooden table there , in case anyone wanted to sit there .

She then went inside each of the rooms and saw that each room had beds and a cabinet like space .

She then went to the room that she herself had requested to be built . It was the storage room .

Each room had fireplace for lighting purposes .

She opened the door and walked in , it looked like a walk in closet .

They had all the blankets on one side and clothes on the other side , there was a lot of fire wood stored in the middle, means it would last them at least for two more weeks .

She was surprised from the way winston had planned this,it was perfect . She doubted if he'd ever needed her help .

Going back to the living room area , she saw eager faces of all her mates , waiting for her to say something .

She gave them a toothy grin,
" it's perfect . I absolutely love it ,"
She said .

And her males sighed in relief , their tiredness immediately fading away knowing that their hard work paid off, a smile from azura was all it took them to relax .

" you all of worked so hard! I'm so proud of you all ! "
Azura said as she too sat .

" we're glad that you like it ! "
Asshr said .

" it's the only thing that matters after all." Curtis added .

" still , let's celebrate today ! I want to prepare a feast for you all , it's a special day , we've got two reasons to celebrate," azura said , a excited smile never leaving her face .

" I agree with her, "
Winston said nodding in approval .

" I know right ! " azura said.

" it's going to be really fun ! "
Leon said smiling.

" so , what do you want to prepare ? "
Finn asked looking at azura who paused for a while.

" whatever you guys want to eat ! "
Azura said happily .

" oh really ? "
Noah raised a brow.

Azura wasn't sure and she hoped she was mistaken when she saw Noah smirk . She was too positive and happy to notice such things trivial things like exchanging of glances between Asher and Noah.

" oh my , would you prepare anything we ask you for ? "
Asher said with a wicked smile on his face .

" of course as long as I know the recipe and the ingredients ,"
Azura said .

" I'm sure you know all the ingredients for that dish, right Leon? "
Asher said as his gazed shifted to Leon who understood and nodded .

" I'm sure she does , right love ? "
Leon said .

" what dish are you talking about ? "
Azura was now getting confused .

" and if she doesn't then Curtis can surely help her remember ,"
Noah smirked .

" I'm sure I can use some help guys, Finn and winston, would you like to help me out ? "
Curtis said getting where this was going immediately and informed the two clueless guys of their gang .

Who then understood and looked and each other before smiling.

" of course, "
The both said in unison .

" you know , Curtis made a little something for you, "
Leon said as he pointed towards the snake who smiled at azura .

Azura was totally dumbfounded about what was going on but she knew one thing , shit was going down ...............