╠68╣

Azura stood in the varenda, she was excited , for no apparent reason  .

Curtis shook his head seeing her so lively in morning .

" Darling, they won't arrive back faster if you keep waiting like this . "
Ryo said .

" stop killing the vibe guys ~ she's so excited. "
Cassius said as he too stood with her .

" I know right. "
Azura said . Her eyes roamed around,  looking for her mates to arrive .

" come on ,aren't they taking too long ? "
Ryo and curtis said in unison .

" come on , guys , let's not bicker in the morning ."
Ryu said trying to lighten the mood . He sure was the most reasonable person in their family .

" Ryu is right. "
Ares said .

Then they all saw a certain red bird flying towards them .

" asher ? "
Cassius said and then looked at others who nodded .

" Yep , it's him! "
Azura beamed as she looked at him .

But wait- why isn't anyone else there ?

" why is he alone  ? "
Curtis worded what everyone was thinking at that moment .

Nothing went wrong right ?

Azura had started overthinking.

Asher landed and turned into his man from and gave them all a weird look .

" cone on , is this the greeting I get after staying away from you my love? "
Asher said and azura sighed .

" I'm sorry , but where are the others ? Did anything happen to them ? They are fine right ? "
Azura bombarded the poor guy with questions , asher said ,
" they're fine,  breathe properly my love ."
He said as he hugged and and azura immediately hugged him back .

" then why are you here all alone ? "
Ryo raised  brow .

" because that's what we all decided. "
Asher said .

" why ? "
Ryu asked.

Ares was watching them all converse,  he didn't know what to speak at the moment .

" but before all that , who is he ? "
Asher pointed towards ares .

" ah , it's azura's new mate, ares ."
Curtis said .

" hmm ? A wolf ? "
Asher said as he examined area from top to bottom before he nodded in approval.

" yes ? "
Ares asked .

" Nothing,  you're strong. "
Asher smiled.

" thanks I guess ."
Ares awkwardly said . He didn't expect a male to call him strong.

" answer the question aldredy. "
Ryo said .

" oh yes ,the place we found was suitable and needed some more rooms , other than that the land is totally favorable for us living there.  There is a freshwater lake passing through that area and the ocean is only some hours away , there is a settlement of multiple beastmen nearby and there's a cave  , that's where we will end up living , it was the best thing actually . "
Asher said excitedly.

" that doesn't explain why are you alone though ."
Ryu said .

" the others are making that place suitable for living . Noah is busy grabbing every herb he finds and storing them . Winston , Leon and Finn are making more rooms . I'm here and Rezef is in charge of going to the market and get getting all the necessary stuff ."
Asher said as he explained what each of azura's males were doing .

" I'm glad you're all fine ." azura said hugging Asher harder .

" of course,  darling , who can ever harm us ? "
He said kissing the top of her head .

" so , let's go inside and discuss the details? "
Cassius said and everyone seemed to love that idea of his .

" how did you know about it? "
Curtis asked as he recalled Asher's words from before .

" yes, I may or may not have accidently sneaked away for no reason and for a split second lost my way around to where my team was and ended up finding it. "
Asher said.

" how nice ."
Ryu said .

" is the place really that great? "
Azura asked , she wondered what kind of place was it that all her males were really excited about .

" yes,my love.  It's really spacious enough , all our children can live in there ."
Ahser said and everyone nodded.

" that's really cool. "
Cassius admitted .

" but presently,  the space and rooms suitable for only us are being made , Winston is keeping in mind about the kitchen knowing that azura loves her kitchen,  he and Finn are making a variety of utensils ."
Asher said.

Azura's heart melted at that, they all took care of her needs .

" ah , they're so caring "
Azura said and everyone nodded. Of course they had to take care of azura and would do anything for her .

" and I've got some good news folks "
Asher said as he got up .

" what's that another good news ? "
Cassius said as he got up too .

" my , our vibes match though you're good at swimming"
Asher said as he and Cassius smiled at eachother .

" what's the news ? "
Ares said .

" our dear Rezef had an awakening ! He's a penta marked beast now "
Asher said and clapped his hands .

" that's incredible "
Curtis said and the dragon brothers nodded .

" that's cool "
Cassius nodded.  He knew the feeling of becoming a penta marked beast . It was thrilling and it made you feel like the strongest person in the world .

" is that even possible? "
Ares said . He didn't have any idea about the awakening thing . What's a penta marked beast  ?

" ah , you're on the peak of your fourth beast mark too , Curtis my fine man , same goes for you "
Asher said as he closely examined both.

" some training and they can easily level up" Cassius said and Asher nodded.

The day went on about Asher teaching ares about awakening and the dragon brothers helping azura pack things as Asher was here just to take them with him to the location .

The sun had risen , a new day .

Today was the day that azura leaves this city and those bitter memories behind . She sent her mother a letter telling her about this and that she'll surely visit them later when she's settleled.

The luggage wasn't much , the fur blankets and the gemstones , their storage cell was now empty as the food was taken with them and azura was sure that it will be used up in their journey to the cave .

" are you ready? "
Asher asked turning into his beast form .

Ryo had turned into his beast form as flying to the location seemed more suitable,  he suggested that Cassius,  curtis and Ryu can fly on his back .

" of course !"
And with that , they took off .