Chapter 1

Walking through the corridor, Y/n took in their surroundings.

The school was, for lack of a better word, gigantic. It took forever just to get from one room to another.

*I wish I could just use a shortcut to get there but, ofcource, it only works if I've been there before...* Y/n thought to themself as they headed to their classroom.

Y/n had decided to get to school early so that they could explore, but they were feeling lazy & decided to just find their way to their classroom & be done with it.

Y/n eventually got to their classroom, class 1-A, & took a second to look at the door.

Just the size of the door could be intimidating to most. Not Y/n though, they actually found it kind of cool.

*Let's get this over with.*

Y/n pushed the door open & walked into the classroom.

One thing Y/n was not expecting was for there to already be someone in there.

He had dark blue hair & wore rectangular glasses.

He also looked like a box. Y/n wasn't going to tell him that though.

As soon as he saw Y/n, he immediately went up to greet them.

"Hello! I am Tenya Iida!" He started, putting out a hand for a formal handshake.

Y/n immediately noticed how stiff his movements were. The tone of his voice also reminded them of their brother.

"The name's Y/n," Y/n shook Iida's hand. "Y/n L/n, or Y/n the skeleton."

Iida looked at Y/n confused.

"What?" Y/n smiled, amused. "Never met a skeleton before? Don't worry it'll make sense once you see my quirk in action."

By this point, someone else had also walked into the classroom. Y/n didn't (or atleast pretended not to) notice until said person spoke.

"Oi! Stop being so loud!" A boy with spiky, blonde hair shouted.

Y/n turned to face him & immediately recognised him. He also recognised them.

Y/n recognised him for two reasons.

First, they saw him on the news getting attacked by the sludge villain.

Second, Y/n met him during the entrance exams.

They held eye contact in silence for a few seconds before Bakugou broke the silence.

"Lazy ass." He went to sit in his seat & put both his feet on the desk.

Y/n just laughed.

"You already know what I'm like." They said,  "Just know that the only reason you got as many points as you did was because I was holding back."

"You better not hold back when you fight me." Bakugou replied while not even looking at Y/n.

Iida looked annoyed. It wasn't, however, because of the back & forth between Y/n & Bakugou.

Y/n noticed this.

"That expression..." Y/n started but didn't get to finish before Iida went over to Bakugou to tell him off.