Chapter 2

Iida started scolding Bakugou for putting his feet on his desk. He said something about how it's disrespectful.

"Did you're old school put a stick up your ass or are you just like that?" Bakugou said, which seemed to offend Iida.

Y/n stopped listening when they noticed a green-haired boy standing in the doorway.

When he also noticed the boy, Iida went over & said something.

Y/n didn't listen to what he said but was pretty sure it had something to do with the entrance exams.

Someone else came to greet the green-haired boy. She had brown/brunette hair & very pink cheeks that kind of reminded Y/n of Kirby(they weren't going to tell her that ofcource).

Y/n decide to greet them aswell.

"Heya. The name's Y/n." They decided not to get too punny until everyone saw their quirk.

...

That didn't stop them from making any puns though.

"C'mon, what's your name?" Y/n asked, putting out a hand for a handshake, "Not introducing yourself can almost be pun-ishable."

Ba-dum-tss!

The girl behind him held back a laugh.

The boy looked at Y/n with a confused expression before answering.

"Um, my name is Izuku Midoriya." He replied before shaking their hand.

However, something in Y/n's hand gave him a small electric shock when he shook it.

The girl behind Midoriya held back another laugh so that she could greet Y/n.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka! Nice to meet you!" She said, "I hope we can be good friends."

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack your stuff & leave." A voice said from behind the two teenagers, startling boh of them.

By this point, many more people had entered the classroom & Y/n had kept track of them.

The looked at the person who spoke. He was in a yellow sleeping bag.

*He looks homeless.* Y/n thought to themself, glad that their brain had a filter & that they didn't just say whatever popped into their mind.

"I'm Shota Aizawa," he said as he got out of the sleeping bag, "I'm your homeroom teacher."

"You look like you don't laugh at puns." Y/n mumbled under their breath jokingly.

Y/n 100% meant to say that & Aizawa probably heard it but didn't retaliate. They sat in their seat, followed by everyone else.

Aizawa explained something that Y/n didn't really listen to. The class then went to get changed into the gym uniform(not sure if that's what it's called. I normally call it P.E. kit) so that they could head over to training.

"Welp, this is gonna be the most difficult decision of my life." Y/n joked when they reached the changing rooms.

"How so?" Kirishima asked, confused.

"Do you think I'm a boy or a girl?" Y/n asked in reply, though it was a rhetorical question.

Kirishima couldn't give an answer.

"I don't think there's a correct answer to that." He said.

"Just pick a damn one!" Bakugou seemed quite annoyed for some reason.

"Sounds like someone's funny bone's broken." Y/n joked again but Bakugou ignored them.