Cat (ch2)

I stare blankly at the cat-boy on my couch. His figure was small and feminine, yet his hair was an average length, didn't go passed his shoulders but it at least looked like he had hair. His eyes where the eyes I saw the day I brung Taiou home.

Could this really be him?

"A-are you really Taiou?"

He walked up to my dumbfounded body and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Of course. I'm not some strange neko that decided to come here." He growled.

I took his hands away from my neck and he just looked intensely with his big yellow eyes. I wasn't as dumbfounded as before.

"Well how come your just now in this form?"

"My arm was hit. It kept me from changing." He tilted his head. "Y'know it really hurt when you said you'll be letting me go. I finally found a human that likes me and now he's just letting me go! That's really mean akishi!"

"S-Sorry..." I took a breath and hugged the boy. I guess he really was Taiou. "So you've had owners before?"

"Yea."

"What where their names?"

"Forgot. They where mean and hurt me so I didn't really care for their names."

"So how come your not hurt that bad?"

"There where some good people that helped me..., but since I chose to show them my human form they..." He shuddered. I could tell he was scared.

"It's ok. You don't have to tell me."

"Thanks.."

"Your welcome. So want something to eat?"

"Yea!" He seemed to beam with excitement when I said that. He was skinny, very skinny. It seems like he hasn't ate for a long time. "So what do you wanna eat?"

"Don't know... Tuna will be good!"

I poke his belly. "But you need to get something on your bones!"

"Huh! I'm sorry! My last owner was three weeks ago!"

"You haven't eatin' anything since then!"

"A few birds here and there but... Nothing that big of a meal..."

"Do you eat cat food?"

"Huh?"

"Cat food."

"Well I am a neko. Neko a are half cat and can turn into them. So I should be able to."

"Good. 'Cause if I'm not able to pay for human food at a certain time I'll have to get you cat food."

"So your taking me in!"

"Wasn't it obvious!"

"True..." I sighed at this adorable yet idiotic cat-boy. in guessing my soft spot for cats also falls for him.

After we are I decided, since I have the day off, I'll take him to get some clothes. The ones on him where too big. "Hey Taiou. Wanna get some new cloths?"

"Yea! But what about my ears?"

"Already got that covered." I say as I put a ball cap on his head. "No one will suspect a little boy in a ball cap!"

"Yea..., my tail?"

"Forgot about that. Let me think." I look at him and think. "You can wrap it around your wait. People will just think of it as a belt."

"M'kay!" He wraps his tail around his waist.

He really does look like a normal boy like that. But.., his body is too feminine. It even passes by on his cat form.