Cats (ch6)

I'm just gonna go with Venus x shun. Side plot though.

~~ 3rd person view ~~

Akishi woke up early with Taiou still next to him. So glad I don't have work today. He thought.

Akishi didn't get up, instead he just petted Taiou. Soon enough Taiou woke up. "Morning Taiou." Taiou sleepily rubbed his eye.

"Mm, good morning Aki-kun."

"So what do you wanna do today?"

"Huh? Well we should ask shun and Venus..."

"Yeah... Shit!"

"Uh, what?"

"Venus. He's a dog neko..."

"Yeah?"

"Shun.. Let's just say loves dogs. Unlike me." Taiou hugs akishi.

"Because you love cats." Akishi pets Taiou on the head. "I wonder how shun-kun will react."

"Yeah."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" They hear shuns voice from the other room.

"Guess I found my answer.."

"Yup." They get up and walk to the scream.

"What shun?" Shun was all they way across the room and in a corner..

He's always liked the corners.. Akishi thought.

"Shun.. He's a neko. Like Taiou." Akishi says, pointing at both Taiou and Venus.

"Kaneko-chans? Aren't they usually cats?"

"Nope!" Taiou says cheerfully. "Nekos can be any animal. We look like normal humans but we have ears and tails.. Minus some exceptions with some animals."

"Wow.. Taoiu.. Where are your ears and tail." Taiou took off his hat and started swaying his tail. "Oh.. So what about Venus? What animal is he?"

"Dog." Taoiu and shun say together.

"D-dog?" Shun says with some excitement in his voice.

"Yup!" Taiou says.

"What's going on?" Venus ask tiredly as he sits up. Shun gets up from his corner and walks over to him.

"So your a dog?"

"Yeah?" A smirk forms on Venus's face. He grabs shun and pulls him into a hug and bites his neck.

"OW!!" Shun yells.

"Your mine now." Venus says wagging his tail. Shun rubs his neck, still in pain.

"That really hurt.." Shun whines. By this time Akishi and Taiou left the room.

~ Venus's POV ~

I wag my tail at my new mate. He's so cute! Smells good too.. But other dog nekos are gonna notice he doesn't have a dog scent on him..

I stop my waging and shun notices. "What's wrong?"

"Your scent.. I like it but it's dangerous.."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Other dog nekos are able to take you. Scent marks a dogs territory. I may have given you the mark but you don't have my scent..."

"Ok... How many dog nekos are there?"

"More then you know. They lurk in alleys. Hide in the woods. They're everywhere."

"Wow.. It's different then japan."