𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2

~

𝙸 𝙳𝙾

{𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸}

><
{𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍: "𝙴𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎" 𝚋𝚢 𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙾𝚁𝙰}
><

"What did I say about beauty sleep?"

"Vic...we're vampires...we don't sleep..."

Vic was beating my face in front of her giant-ass vanity as she continued to scold me, Dinah and Coco trying their hardest to hold in their laughter as they got my dress and hair accessories ready.

"Guess we shouldn't have been out so late last night," Coco snickered before approaching us. "You need some help? I could do her hair."

We all looked her way in shock. She playfully scoffed before getting started on my hair.

"Please...I'm not offended by his choice of bride."

"Just his blatant lack of respect for mortality," I chuckled.

She smiled.

"Essentially..."

Vic cheesed as she snuggled Coco, the three of us almost smushed together.

"Weddings," she said blissfully. "They really do bring everyone together!"

We all chuckled before hearing Ms. T down the hall.

"Vic?" she called out. "Mani?"

"We're in here, Ms. T!" I answered.

Her and I locked eyes as she smiled my way, her eyes lighting up as did mine at how beautiful she looked.

"Oh my god!" she whimpered. "You look so beautiful!"

I giggled beside myself as I saw her eyes get glossy.

"Damn!" she chuckled. "I knew I should've worn waterproof mascara today."

Dinah used a tissue to dab under Ms. T's eyes, careful not to smudge her makeup.

"Oh, thank you, baby. Morris! Get in here!"

Before long, Mr. C came in the room, lookin' all snazzy and handsome.