Introduction

Marnie's POV:

I was never supposed to be the centre of attention I just wanted to be on the sidelines fixing ring gear and cheering on my brother and the rest of the bloodline. I was content living in the shadows, and then he showed up. Little does he know he's not the only one with secrets. I have a daughter, Natia she is almost 3 now I had her at 20. But my ex gained sole custody through lies and manipulation. I haven't seen her since she was 8 months old. My ex was a real toxic piece of shit and I wanted her back but because of his lies, there was nothing I could do. so I just lived every day to the fullest hoping I could get her back so that's what I was doing living my quiet happy little life.

I was sitting in the stadium room, which got allocated to ring gear and repairs and I was just finishing up some repairs on Becky Lynch's ring gear. I relaxed and sipped my coffee as I checked off the last thing on my list AND THEN someone knocked on the damn door typical really. I groaned casting my gaze to the ceiling which was a rather boring shade of grey. "okay I have just finished everything on my list so this better be a damn good reason you're here!" I huffed as I walked to the door opening it. 

Stood before me was none other than Dominik Mysterio. I watched him as he held up his trousers for an upcoming match "I was training, geared up and they broke." he grinned as he held them out to me like he had no care in the world. Then shyness took over me, it was easier with the women but with the men, I don't know if it was the size difference but it was more intimidating.

I took the trousers and sat down "Y-you really should be more careful, this gear takes a long time to be designed a-and made... when is your match?" I raised an eyebrow as I waited for a response. he looked at the clock "Uh in ten minutes" He gave me a sheepish grin like he hadn't just asked me to repair something that could take up to an hour in ten minutes. I nodded "Y-yeah okay"

I took a deep breath and immediately started to work on the trousers. I quite literally had no time to argue not that I would have. I got it done with a few minutes to spare he needed time to change after all. I gave him his trousers back giving a small smile. "if you're not busy you should come to watch me in action I'm fighting Solo Sikoa" he grinned a rather cute grin and for some reason I couldn't remember how to speak I just nodded in response, I mean I'm due a break anyway even if he is fighting my cousin...

A/N I would really like feedback I'm finally happy with how my book is going now.