eight

Four hours. That's all the pair had to do as they pleased before the itinerary through them for a loop, so they snatched that chance and utilized part of it for a necessary cafe visit to regain energy via caffeinating themselves awake and the other half would be for readying themselves. The goal was to enjoy that for a bit before the schedule came into play.

"Minho!" Jisung screeched from beyond the confines of the bathroom's door.

"Do I hear strife in the little princess castle?" Minho joked in response. He knew what complaints he was prompting, but it was enjoyable at times.

Jisung shouted back to Minho through the door,"Min! Don't call me that!" Perhaps this was a measure of the prodding throughout the day that would come. Oh well, Minho was practically cat-like anyways. He kind of had an excuse to be playful and random Jisung guessed.

"Then don't whine so much," Minho shrugged, more so to himself seeing as though Jisung clearly couldn't see the action occur.

Jisung decided that the problem at hand was more important than carrying on his point, "Whatever, can you please get me my robe from the red suitcase and a towel?"

"We left that suitcase in the car," Minho realized with a hint of regret. He didn't mean to forget some of their clothes and necessities in the car, but it was too late now. Besides, they didn't need their full selection of clothes to get dressed. Well at least he didn't.

Jisung notified Minho of his alternate plan with that news in mind, "Then just get the towel, please."

Minho yanked a cement gray towel from its rack next to the bathroom door. The towel alone would have to do instead of the addition of the red robe he knew Jisung was planning on strutting around in as he rummaged for his clothing choices. It was almost customary for this occurrence to happen unless he assisted the other with picking out an assortment of clothes prior to his shower.

"Thanks," Jisung acknowledged the gesture as he grasped the towel in his awaiting hand, hiding behind the door and leaving but the tiniest crack for the towel to be fed through.

"Just let me in, it's not like you're hiding anything," Minho advised, seeing as though he needed to get ready too.

Jisung accepted the recommendation with a tiny insult as he replied with, "You're such a weirdo, but alright, as long as we're out sooner it's fine."

With that, the door was flung open and Jisung stepped back to allow the older boy to join in completing his morning ritual. Minho stripped in the corner of the cramped bathroom that was still stuck in years past while Jisung focused his attention on picking out what clothes to wear for the day. The pants and shoes were already set to be his favorite pair of chunky black converse with baggy faded-black cargos. The question he was faced with was if it was to be dressed up with a loose white button-up, or if it'd be more fitting to pair it with a plain t-shirt and zip-up hoodie.

He'd consult Minho with his dilemma, but the older was already immersed in having a shower concert and shampooing his hair for the second time. It was practically an unspoken law to never interrupt Minho's precious time dedicated to belting out high notes under the sprinkling water above him.

Ultimately, the button-up was ruled out. Overall, the piece was too simple for his taste and wouldn't be as comfortable and manageable as a t-shirt layered under a zip-up hoodie. And maybe he might've just been only a little bit obsessed with the rhinestone lettering embedded onto the fabric of the light gray hoodie's front. Seeing the piece in a store was love at first sight. Perfect for his preference of comfort and attraction to shiny things, so therefore, he bought it without hesitation and bore the expected rant from his best friend about wasting money on clothes every two seconds. Running a swift analysis in his mind, Jisung discovered that all he had left to do was put on socks and shoes, brush his teeth, and mess around with whatever else came to mind as a task.