SEVENTEEN

To be angry is to let others mistakes punish yourself. To forgive others is to be good to yourself~ROLEX

Bloom...

Waking up in the morning, I felt sore between my legs but the happiness within me was overcoming the pain I felt.

I have finally been mated.

'But not marked' Mel reminded me.

'Maybe he's waiting for the right time'

Mel didn't reply and she didn't block me out.

I looked beside me to see my mate's hand drawled over his eyes his tattooed chest on display.

Leaning over him, I began to trace the tatoo and then I got to where a writing was.

Loyalty through strength

And just as I was about to trace the writing too, my hand was caught.

Looking down to see my mate staring at me, I sat up with the covers still on me.

He stood up his 'part' covered with a pair of shorts and walked towards the bathroom before halting.

"Leave"

And then he walked into the bathroom and then locked the door.

My heart clenched.

My eyes watered.

My wolf whimpered.

All in all, I felt pain.

Quickly I began to dress up except this time, I wore only a dress.

My panties were missing and my bra was in shreds so I settled with carrying the pieces.

I blinked back the tears that threatened to spill and managed to find my way to the door with the pieces of my bra hidden in my hand.

Just as I was about to open the door, I heard my mate say, "No one should know about this"

My throat tightened with tears and I couldn't trust myself to speak so I settled with nodding and then left his room.

            ††††††††††

This was the second time I have cried so much just this year. The first was when I lost my pack and I haven't even mourned Har's death yet.

It's funny how life works.

Har showed me love and treated me like her sister even when others treated me badly and when she went missing, I replaced her with Ari.

While Alpha Xerox who was supposed to love and care for me ignored my existence and here I was still weeping about an event that happened three weeks ago.

Ari suspected something but I encouraged her and told her that I was fine not like she believed me but she didn't push it which I'm grateful for.

She had her own problems to deal with.

I stared at the stick in front of me and I could feel my throat tighten.

I've been having morning sickness, nausea and vomiting every single day and so I decided to put the stick mum gave me three weeks ago to test.

Then she was adamant on me using the sticks but when it came out as negative three times in a row, she left me alone and forgot the rest of the sticks with me.