Chapter 1: An old story from the past

Chapter 1: An old story from the past.. Chapter

A long time ago there was a kingdom who discovered “Zenith isles” a large island that houses  different creatures. Titan dragons, Majestic creatures and more. Their ruler Azeroth knew that this was a land of pure riches and some powerful stones that can be used for weapons. He commanded his men to kill the titan dragons and imprison the creatures to be used in farms. A spy bird was listening it flew it informed the nearby humans living and the bird got to the protectors of the island. “The Zenith Tribe” they declared war to azeroth . His men begun to spread like sickness going through someone’s body Azeroth and his men have powers they have spells that can destroy a chunk of islands his men however was overwhelmed by the tribe and the dragon titans. Azeroth have a card on his sleeve he have someone sort of weapon 2 swords that can kill giants its called the “Goliath Slayer” its forged from volcanic metals and a ship that have a gigantic arsenal of cannons. He commanded his men to take their issued weapons 1 by 1 the protectors intervene but he was strong they fled to the mountains they prayed to their Gods they prayed and prayed until their God answered.  They handed them scrolls with different powers. The scroll of strength was handed to the protector that wields a sword it gave him the power to lift anything and destroy mountains it also gave him powers, once this scroll is mastered it will give him the power of the cosmos. The scroll of restoration was handed to the one with the bow it gave her the power of the skies. She now has the power to heal, restore anything she now have the power to fertilize soil on the land. The scroll of thera was handed to the one with the trident. It gave him the power to control the elements and can now stop or start disasters and the scroll of life and death the forbidden one was handed to the king of the island he needs to use it for good or the whole world will perish.

It was morning the sun started to rise in the sky the resistance prepared. They took their weapons they had their scrolls in their weapons it gave their weapons a different look and powers. The resistance ransacked their camp killed every soldier around the camp. One of the protectors boarded Azeroth's ship.. he pulled out his sword their duel started the other protectors joined the fight. The duel shocked the entire world of thera after many hours of battle it has ended

          TO BE CONTINUED