Chapter 13: The trial of black phoenix.

Chapter 13: The trial of Black Phoenix
Alvin walked towards it carefully he looked around for traps but there wasn’t any, he dint even heard or smelled any traps

He was in the end of the hallway and the door opened revealing a big room with six doors, the first one has burning feathers near the entrance and the door emitting flames, and the five rooms are locked with chains in them, he remembered what the priest said to him that this are the trials of the bane.

He opened the door that has flames in it ass he touched the door he dint felt anything, when the door was fully opened he saw a giant nest. He approached it and he heard screeching then a black phoenix arises and it screeched with wrath. The screech was so loud it left crack to the walls, roof, and the ground, both were teleported on a grass field with nothing.

The black phoenix started dragging the alvin towards its mouth, he threw a rock on its mouth choking it he then pulled out his saber, the black phoenix then shot purple liquid which sucked the life out of the grass struck by it. The black phoenix then tried to slice tyrant with its claws but tyrant was fast enough to cut its claws but not the entire leg. The creature was furious then unleashed a wrath of fury that knocked everything back.

The black phoenix then started shooting claw waves that works the same as sword waves that cut through everything. It cut through alvin’s armor which injured his chest. He held his chest tight and the wounds regenerated thanks to the power of the scroll. Alvin then shot aa lightning bold at the creature which brought it down to the ground. The creature then tried to bite and scratch him with its claws. Alvin then swung his sword at the creature which injure it. It then tried to regenerate but it cant because of the enchant that the sword has. He then sword the saber at the creature again hitting its chest leaving an X mark wound.

The black phoenix then unleashed a black fire breath with lightning in it which burnt the nearby grass and alvin, he was burnt and electrocuted but he recovered from the wounds, alvin then grabbed the creature on its neck but before he could do anything he was whipped with its deadly tail on the face, his chest was pierced by its claws, the creature then threw him far away from the creature.

Alvin then created a giant ice ball mid air he then threw it at the creature which froze it and enabled it to move, he then tried to cut its neck but he failed. The neck was tougher then steel, he then stabbed it in the chest but it dint worked. He then wondered, is this creature  immortal? If its immortal then how did its kind perish? The questions keeps entering his mind. He then charged his weapon green flames started coming out of it.

The creature then started flying in fear, alvin then teleported towards it latching to its body, he punched it over and over, when the creature got on the ground, alvin then raised his blade then kept hitting its neck over and over and the head went flying.

He thought he was safe then he got stabbed in the back by the creature’ claws, his whole body shut down. He strangely woke up in a place the place looked like a farm, it was his farm on elderwood he then saw his mother, father, brother, and his sisters having fun they saw him and invited. He burst in tears as he remembers the memories he have with them.

He realized that these were his past memories, he looked at his family with a feeling of regret or happiness. He joined them, together they ate food, played and explored around the place. They even went fishing together but he was forgetting that this was his life.. flashing before him his eyes. Then one of his siblings approached him.

Brother: You can do it alvin! Your strong, your are our hero! Save the world from destruction. We know that you dint saved us from death you cam save the world for us.
Alvin: How? I am a scroll wielder but I still weak no matter how much I’ve tried  I still lost. The Black Phoenix has taken my life.
Eternal: All hopes is not lost alvin! I am Eternal! The God of Creation and reality!
Alvin: You must be the God that tyrant talked to..
Eternal: Alvin it is I eternal I help those who are in need. Give me that sword and I will bless..

Alvin handed the saber to eternal he then gripped its blade, the blade changed color it turned from red to purple with aurora coming out of it. Eternal then returned the blade at alvin, the blade is now powerful than ever then alvin passed out and woke up still in the grasp of the black phoenix. The blade’s aura have changed from green to red and green, ancient markings and words started appearing on alvin’s skin the marking were written in an ancient language.

The wounds that alvin got from the creature were healed, his eyes turned white like a God that will slay his enemies. He then teleported at the creature he gripped its wings and kept hitting it with his saber cutting its wings. He them grabbed the creatures neck and slammed its body on the ground crushing its bones and injuring its body. He then stabbed it with the saber over and over until it died.

The creature’s body then disintegrated and turned to dust. He was then teleported to the same room where he found the doors, then a door giant door opened up revealing a big room with six pedestals, in his hand he now has the heard of the black phoenix. He put it in one of the pedestals and went to the main room.

The next room is now unlocked the door looks different from the first one.

                          To be continued