Chapter 4 : Scrolls

Chapter 4: Scrolls
Tyrant showed himself in the meeting room he spooked everyone out even the king, they were shocked to see him, he found himself a sit.

Tyrant: Oh! Believe me I would be surprised too so let me introduce my self, My name is Tyrant Shadow Flame.. I was sent here by the Gods  to protect you against xenos and other members of the “9 Child of Evil” the offspring of Diabolus Rex. I am not here to conquer you but help you defeat them their base is on the hot island of “Hell of Thera”. This invasion is just a phase 1 they tried to conquer my hometown elderwood I defeated their father and now their trying everything to conquer everything till the last one. Powerful islands are their targets including Zenith isles why?  The riches on this place and other powerful islands are their top target, they believed that the islands have a dormant power. Right now i am on a path on defeating them.. I am here to settle and alliance if you accept, I promise to give you peace after the war ended.
King: Settle and alliance? HA!  Funny shadow flame we already have a weapon set up, we don’t need you, your help is worthless now!
Tyrant: Your arrogance.. is too much its blinding you, the Gods showed me how you planning to destroy xenos using the weapon. I can read your mind king or vanour I know your planning to destroy this island the home of your ancestors, the home of the Dragon Titan that protected you and you repay them with death?!
Vanour: We never needed you it doesn’t matter if they sent you here I don’t care I am the king
Tyrant with his sword in his hand: Do you want me to end you? The Gods sent me here by choice, they send me here with such purpose.. your arrogance is killing you, I my self is tired with your arrogance. I will fight you if your that arrogant lets see who’s alive..

Vanour slowly sat down in fear, Tyrant had a plan in mind now and he informed everyone in a calm matter and they surrounded him, Vanour’s fight with tyrant is canceled by tyrant himself. Tyrant also issued a meeting with the leaders.

Alvin arrived at the blacksmiths house, he found senron the blacksmith working on a weapon. He asked senron to give him an amberium sword and a shadow forged armor he gave the 5 chest of coins to senron. He took the sword and he wore the armor.

After he put on the armor he heard a loud marching sound of soldiers sounded like its going to war. It was marching towards them so he unsheathed his sword it was lit on fire, the soldiers pointed their bow at Alvin.

They shot their bows at Alvin then a barrage of arrow rained at Alvin he then charged towards the soldiers. He slashed his sword in the air it created a burning sword wave which wiped out the soldiers, it sliced them in half

Senron was proud to see how powerful his creation is he then informed Alvin that there’s more enemies coming in his way. Alvin showed no fear and smeared he charged at the wave of enemies and he fought them. After like a minutes of fighting he wiped them out with his powerful sword.

It was night and dark , and the scouts have retrieved the scrolls they heard sounds from the woods then one of the men died from a deep stab on the chest. Another one died and another until there’s 6 of them left… xenos then showed himself the men were shocked to see him.

Xenos: Drop the scrolls and nothing will happen to the 6 of you.
Tyrant: Don’t drop the scrolls face me instead xenos..
Xenos: Ahh Tyrant Shadow Flame the bastard that defeated my father is here to take the power of the scrolls
Tyrant: I didn’t came here for power the Gods sent me here to kill every member of “9 Children of Evil” and it seems like I myself found one of them..
Xenos: You are right there! I am indeed one of them! Now I should unsheathe my sword now and end this in a silent way.

Xenos unsheathed his sword made from fine steel tyrant unsheathed his blade also the two looked at each other before clashing. The two charged at each other their swords colliding the two traded attacks Tyrant’s speed was fast he was too fast that he dealt a wound on the side of xenos damaging his armor tyrant then stopped time the two combatants are the inky thing moving.

Tyrant then casted a purple lightning beam which stunned xenos tyrant then took the chance to slash his sword at xenos body. Xenos was released and he saw the 10 sword wounds in his body he felt the pain dealt by Tyrant himself. Time returned to its normal state xenos used the opportunity to cast down a tornado against tyrant its took tyrant xenos then sprouted a volcano, it  erupted then hot boiling blood came out it hit tyrant and hurt him leaving a burn mark tyrant then started a storm but this isn’t normal storm the storm had hail storm acid rain, venom rain, blood rain then a fire tornado was created by tyrant. The tornado tried to drag xenos but it dint get him. Xenos then used his ice power to freeze everything around him.
Tyrant raised his hands the sky opened up revealing the moon, the moon changed its color to purple and glowed brighter and brighter, the moon shot laser like beams at xenos the laser hit xenos it left burn marks on his body he felt pain after getting hit a pain of being burnt and being frozen it was confusing for him. It got him thinking “what power does this enemy of his father holds? Is he one of the gods?” he asked those questions but his head was filled with clouds and smoke.

Tyrant then shouted words “Tears of the crying goddess” which sent Burning skulls, Toxic bombs, laser like beams and hails storm but the hail isn’t cold its burning. It hit xenos the attacks made him feel even more pain, a pain he never experienced for a long time.

Xenos then summoned a hand it grabbed tyrant and slammed, dragged, punched and flew tyrant. Tyrant recovered from the wounds that xenos inflicted. Tyrant then shout the words “One thousand sword stabs”. A thousand swords appeared and it was pointing at xenos.

The sword launched at xenos. He kept dodging and dodging but he was hit anyways, the blades that hit his body made him bleed. Tyrant then summoned tentacles that grab xenos, he tried to cut them but there’s way too many of them, he got overwhelmed and now he cant move.

Tyrant’s upper chest opened up revealing his hear, his heart glowed brighter and brighter, the heart then shot a very deadly cosmic beam that annihilated everything on this path, it hit xenos’s whole body nearly killing him. When the blast was over tyrant took a deep breath xenos took the chance to fly away. Tyrant then aided the 6 remaining men who’s protecting the scroll. He guided them back to the mansion of monarchs safely..
             To Be Continued