Chapter 8: A sad past.

The two warriors Tyrant Shadow Flame and Alvin stopped by an island after a day of flying. Alvin was getting hungry and its getting dark tyrant asked alvin to hunt for food while he set the camp for the night. Alvin saw a moose in the distance he ran towards it and stab it with his sword, the moose isn’t that heavy and he lifted it towards the camp, they sat down near the fire. Alvin started talking to tyrant.
Alvin: Tyrant where did you come from? How did you do before all if this?
Tyrant: some questions like this shall not be asked but I will answer as much as I can.
Back then I was born in the depths of elirium a place in hell where the souls of damned are there to be punished, when I came out of my mothers wound they were shocked at my color, they loved me like a true son. I was 5 I was learning how to do things like fighting, hunting, and learning magic. I developed a power called the “Shadow Flames Art” a rare power available to only one demon which is me. My family found out and they were proud of me but the kingdom of hell their armies were not. They raided my home broke every door of my home, they ransacked everything in the house, my parents used their final dimensional shard to send me to elderwood. I still remember everyone I’ve ever know get killed. When I was at elderwood a group of magithropes saw me crying they picked me up and brought me to their village to raise me.
Alvin: How about the war?
Tyrant: My war against hell? When I got informed that the kingdom of hell’s plan to conquer this place or the whole world I knew I had to fight them for good so. I informed the magithropes who raised me that I am going to fight them they were shocked at my decision they asked me if I am sure about it and I said yes I told them I had to avenge my parents I told them everything eventually they understand me and let me fought them. So I prepared my sword for this war. When the war started I immediately rushed in battle I helped the magithropes  fight the armies if hell. I took down their army and made their king retreat. Many years later their king returned stronger carrying more power and more army in their  disposal. Me, Lyra, Lumen the champion, and my men destroyed the power source of Diabolus Rex and I killed him destroying him. The only remaining threat is Nephelis and the
9 Children of evil which I me and you are trying to defeat.
Alvin: Will you teach me how to use magic some day?
Tyrant: I will after we defeat nephelis. Lets eat and take our rest wee have a long journey.

Alvin nodded in agreement, the two started eating their dinner. After their done eating the two cleaned up their mess and went to sleep.

Meanwhile in the land of elderwood everything was oddly peaceful the atmosphere is cold than usual the grounds were covered in snow, the citizens the magithropes were frozen. A figure was walking in the middle of the capitol. It was holding a frozen skull as a weapon, wings that’s made out of flesh, the creature has a human like body with eyes in it. A civilian tried to fight back he was frozen, the poor civilian tried to scream for help but failed miserably and ended up in a frozen demise.

It was morning the sun started rise and shine brightly the two woke up and packed their things like the tents, tools, and their other things. When there done packing tyrant summoned his mighty shadow flame dragon that he himself created. They climbed on it the dragon started flying to wards the east where hell in thera is located.

A hooded figure watches the creature doing its evil deeds the creature saw the sun rising and coated the sky with cold clouds that covered the entire island. The creature turned the lakes and beaches of the island to ice an unbreakable ice that wont melt.

Tyrant and alvin passed by elderwood they saw that the island is in a strange shape it was snowing and they felt cold. They decided to land in the capitol. When they landed they saw lots of frozen civilians, alvin tried to unfreeze them with his amberium sword but it dint worked. Tyrant started smashing one of the ice but it dint worked not even a crack, tyrant sensed a threat and turned around.