Prologue

As long as dragons could remember, there had been humans who despised their presence. One human, his name unknown, started the Dragon Hunters many years ago, ever since they appeared on Earth.

His family had to defend themselves from dragons for many years. He continued to defend his family as he grew, until his home was burned and his family killed. He caught the dragon red handed and managed to get a hold of the beast.

And snapped its neck.

After this experience, the Hunter Leader, as he was dubbed, formed the hunters. They used many different means to make sure hunters stayed loyal to him and their group.

As the years went on, the initiations given to many hunters, using a tattoo of a dragon head with red eyes to show rage in every dragon, eventually changed the Hunter Leader. He soon discovered Anna, a powerful and very rare dragon, and what caught his attention to her was a war between Flower Dragons and Moon Dragons that she ended.

The Hunter Leader tried many times to capture Anna, but to no avail. She was smarter than he was so it seemed. Only when he went after her himself did things change drastically. After the encounter with Anna, she not only got away, but clawed his face. The repairs to his face left scars, and also left him clinically insane.

He only had one goal that the hunters were to complete eventually.

Kill every dragon in the world.