Chapter 7

Kathey waited as everyone walked into the mess hall, Mykau standing with her, an arm around her waist. As soon as the Compass Boys, the Special Needs, the Vul'Gein siblings, and the Exotics were in the mess hall, she began.

"I want to start out by saying good job to the team for stopping the hunters successfully," Kathey began. "We have finally brought peace between dragons and humans. I also want to officially welcome the Exotics to the mansion. Hopefully part of the team after they have recovered and decided on their next move. I must warn you all, though, there are still dark entities in the world, we will still be needed to save the day. You guys were probably by far the best today, don't let any challenge stop you from doing the right thing. We're all strong- never forget that. Dismissed. Exotics stay behind;, I need a word with you four."

Everyone but Vatuna, Ractor, Ferentar, and Comeli left the mess hall. Kathey and Mykau moved to the one table they were sitting at.

"I'm only going to warn the four of you once. If you decide to become mates with the Vul'Gein siblings, you better watch yourselves. They've been through a skal ton before coming here to Voutneth. If you hurt any of them, I will personally make sure you either cannot walk, fly, or swim. Got it?" Kathey growled as they all nodded. Kathey pointed to the two males. "For your own safety, watch out for Trevor, he's protective of his sisters. That is all, dismissed." The Exotics launched out of their chairs and out of the mess hall, clearly scared of Kathey. "Do you think I over did it?"

"Maybe just a little," Mykau answered, then laughed.

~oOo~

Kathey and Mykau walked through the bushes and came to the spring. Kathey knelt before it and sighed.

"Mykau?" Kathey asked and Mykau handed her a wooden box. Inside were many different teeth and claws, all belonging to dragons. Zoymey and Sylark had flown to the base and retrieved them all. There were at least a hundred teeth and claws.

They managed to dig a big enough hole next to the spring and they placed the teeth and claws in the hole, covering it with the loose soil. Kathey and Mykau stood there looking at the spot where the claws and teeth were buried when something shimmered in the spring. Apparitions of different dragons suddenly appeared. Kathey jumped back against Mykau, who wrapped his arms around her.

"Well look at that, hundreds of dragons we just put at peace," Mykau noted and rubbed Kathey's belly. She smiled and looked around at the dragons that floated around them in small bubbles. Kathey noticed a few Flower Dragons and sighed.

"They killed some Flower Dragons before the war. Why did I not even know this?" she asked and Mykau squeezed her gently.

"Look at the bright side, sweetheart, we brought them peace, that's something." Kathey looked around at the dragons and smiled.

"Yeah...yeah, we did."