Chapter 1

The sounds of fists hitting hands echoed through the almost empty room. A boy with slightly longer blond hair and blue eyes leaned back and kicked at a girl with blond hair tied back into a ponytail and cyan eyes. The girl blocked it, sidestepping and throwing a punch. He blocked it and got her turned around, putting her in a headlock. She pulled her elbow back, grabbed his thumb, and hip tossed him onto the mat.

"I win again, Trevor," the girl laughed and Trevor shrugged.

"Always beaten by my sister, huh Brenda?" Trevor asked and Brenda laughed again.

"You know it, bro," Brenda said and she pulled Trevor to his feet.

"No fair, Aya!" a boy just a few feet away cried to a girl with white dragon wings protruding from her back as she hovered over him. The boy had darker blond hair neatly trimmed and he had deep blue eyes. The girl flying above him, Aya, had short blond hair that was almost white and her eyes were almost white as well.

"Quit whining, David," Aya complained and a voice boomed.

"Aya, what did I tell you?" a guy in his twenties asked. He had a darker skin tone, short black hair and stunning green eyes. His arms were crossed as Aya landed and her wings disappeared.

"No using dragon powers in Combat Class...sorry Zoymey," Aya said and Zoymey smirked.

Now these four kids, who were also dragons, were a very special group. On their first mission, they had to stop a Nega Dragon named Brokestar from taking over the underworld with a Death Dragon named Despair. Powers of death with Despair by his side. The four siblings had discovered that along with their special bond and the love they had for the Compass Dragons and the Special Needs Dragons, Sonar, Tikimune, and Samual, they are able to protect themselves and those around them. They were an asset to the team and special to the dragons in the academy.

"Alright, that's enough for today. Stella, Mikey, come over here," Zoymey called and two kids about the same age as David stopped fighting and looked towards their teacher. Stella and Mikey both had freckles dotting their cheekbones and the bridge of their noses. Stella had long, slightly curly brown hair while Mikey had darker brown hair that was somewhat spiked naturally.

"We know where to go, Zoymey, no worries," Stella advised and Mikey nodded next to his twin.

"Alright, watch yourselves outside you two," Zoymey said and looked at the Vul'Gein siblings as they were called, due to their last name that the four siblings shared. "Same goes for you four, more and more dragons are being attacked and going missing no thanks to hunters. Kathey will have my head if something happens to you four. Now go before you're all late." Zoymey shooed them out as three other kids walked in.

"Hello, Zoymey," one of the kids greeted him. She had somewhat curlier light brown hair and her eyes were pink. The light shined on them gave her eyes a metallic shine to them as she looked at the passing group.

Trevor led his younger siblings through the hallway and towards the stairs. He looked back at his siblings and laughed at what Brenda joked about when he bumped into someone. He had deep blue eyes and long brown hair tied back in a ponytail, the tips were dyed ocean blue.

"Woah, sorry Mykau," Trevor said and Mykau beamed.

"No problem, Trevor, nothing can spoil my mood," Mykau smiled.

"Alright spill, what's so perfect that nothing can spoil your mood?" Brenda asked.

"Well..." Mykau's face got red and he scratched the back of his head. "Kathey's pregnant." Brenda and Aya squealed with delight.

"You're kidding! With as many as she has now she's having another one?" Brenda exclaimed.

"I bet it'll be sooooo cute when she has it," Aya crooned. Trevor chuckled and patted Mykau's back.