Chapter 6

They landed in front of the mansion, Anna's kids and Mykau were in the front, happy to see the team back. Anna turned human just as her kids pounced on her in their human forms, minus Tyrande.

"You're back!" Marty exclaimed and he gave Kathey a big wet kiss on her cheek.

"Indeed I am, Marty," Kathey laughed and the Exotics stood nearby in their dragon forms while the rest of the team turned human, watching them interact with each other. Salem slipped past Mykau, nodding to him and going inside.

"I believe some introductions should be made," Mykau said and Kathey nodded.

"Formation!" Kathey commanded and her kids lined up.

"Wow, they listen to you?" Vatuna asked and Kathey nodded.

"We're a close knit family, but we keep control and have fun at the same time," she answered. Kathey looked at her kids and nodded, they each glowed their respectful colors and turned to their dragon forms.

Kathey's kids introduced themselves, the Compass Dragons, Special Needs, and Mykau as well. The Exotics were already acquainted with the Vul'Gein siblings.

"So what's the news on the hunters, Kathey?" Mykau asked as he turned human.

"The hunters..." Kathey looked around at everyone. "Are no more." Her kids cheered and Kathey laughed.

"We should probably go back and dispose of the weapons and recover any parts of dragons left behind. Fire won't destroy teeth and claws," Zoymey advised to Sylark and Sylark nodded.

"I agree, we should also lock the base down so nobody can get into it until it can be destroyed," Sylark said. Zoymey nodded before looking at Kathey, who nodded as well, before looking at the Exotics and Dryber.

"You five need to change into humans before you can go inside," she said. Dryber glowed orange and looked at his human hands. His eyes were a deep blue, he had slightly longer brown hair and wore a button up plaid flannel, blue jeans, and black sneakers.

"The one thing the Hunter Leader wanted was someone more human than dragon. I was born a human and learned how to use my powers from other Tech Dragons," he sighed and looked up at Kathey. "I know how to control my powers well enough, Anna. Thank you for letting me come." With that said, he walked up the steps and inside. Kathey looked at the Exotics and raised an eyebrow.

"The hunters...they..." Vatuna trailed off and looked away.

"They...they punished us if we turned human...saying that we don't deserve to be in that form," Ractor finished for her. Kathey walked over to them and they dropped their heads.

"That makes no sense, but listen closely you four. There is nothing to fear anymore. Nobody will punish you for being yourselves anymore. There is nothing wrong with being a human," Kathey said, reaching her hand out to Ractor, who winced and drew his head away. "Ractor, there is nothing to fear."

"She's right, there is no reason to fear anymore," Comeli nodded and Kathey laid her hand on the young female's snout. Comeli glowed for a moment before she stood as a human, her light brown hair tied back in a ponytail and her blue eyes gleamed with happiness. "I did it."

"You did," Kathey smiled, her hand on Comeli's shoulder now. "No more fear."

"No more fear," Ferentar echoed and he turned human as well, he had slightly longer black hair tied back in a short ponytail. His eyes were almost purple. Vatuna nodded and exhaled.

"No more fear," she said and turned human. She had long wavy blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. Ractor looked between his team before nodding once.