➥ 𝟚

"𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ •• 𝟚 •• ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

      𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 RING, RING RING. Felix got up from the sofa and turn off the television. He walk up to his phone and pick it up.

"Felix?" A girl managed to speak. Felix took the conversation back to the couch. "Is there any problem?.." Felix asked while turning on the TV again.

"There's leaking in the-- You need-- careful-" Felix look at the phone and put it back to his ears.

"Hello? Minji are you still there? Minj-" The call was cut off. Felix sighed and put his phone down.

When Felix got up again, his headache come back but a little bit hurting this time. He falls on his knee, his hand on his head, gripping the hair tightly as he whimper softly.

Tears running down his cheek as he groaned in pain.

The headache turn to an end. Felix's nose started to bleed. He slowly got up and wipe his blood using his left hand.

Felix then wash his hand at the kitchen sink. He took 3 ply of tissue and wipe his nose.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚   ★   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

    The next day, Hyunjin was in the car. He didn't even look happy at all because of the shoot that is gonna start in 2 hours.

"Hyunjin, it's not that bad. It's just Louis Vuitton.. I am sure you gonna like it" Vyn said in a sarcastic tone as she keep her eyes on the tablet.

"Tsk.. It's the only brand I don't wear.. I prefer Versace more than Louis Vuitton.." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

After they arrived, they stopped in front of the studio. The main entrance was filled with fans, paparazzi and even reporter.

The bodyguard opened the door for Hyunjin. Before Hyunjin could step out of the car, he wear his Versace black glasses to prevent camera flashes.

Hyunjin step out and all the attention was on him. Camera flashing and the bodyguards were around Hyunjin to protect him from getting touch or hurt.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚   ★   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

     When he was inside the building, it was safe for him to walk alone. A few LV Bodyguard took him to the studio room at the floor 45.