𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

"𝑀𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑔, 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ • • 𖤓 • • ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

    "𝗜 told you that we need him now. HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO TELL YOU?!" the man shouted on his phone. It seems like he was talking to someone.

"I-Iam sorry, Mr.. But-" The other side of the call, feminine voiced. "No but. When I told you to get ready, I will never say it twice. We need him. I'll contact you in 3 days and DON'T fuck this up."

The man voice is stern and he was furious. He ended the call. The man was still sitting in his office, looking through his big window. It was dark since its already night.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  𖤓  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

    In Felix's condition, he was sleeping in his room. It was midnight and suddenly his eyes snapped as he quickly as he sat on the bed. He was panting heavily and sweating in cold.

Felix sighs and groaned. He lay back down after that and stare at the ceiling. But what did he dreamt about?

The next morning, Felix woke up at around 9. Feeling tired, he make his way to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. After that, he went to the kitchen only to be greeted with a yellow sticky note on the table.

Felix take a look of it. "Felix, I have work do to so don't do anything stupid while I am not home. I left yogurt for you to eat. I'll get home late, if you have a problem, call me."

Felix just put back the note down as he don't care about it. He just take the yogurt inside the refrigerator and make his way to watch the TV.

After a few minutes, he finally decided to wash up. He got up and took the remote from the coffee table and turn off the TV. He walk back to the kitchen and throw away the yogurt cup at the rubbish bin.

After that, he wash his hands and went upstairs to take a nice warm shower.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚   𖤓   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

   Now, Felix is in the car. On the way to the shopping mall to see Minho. He was staring through the car window.

Woop! Woop! Woop!

Siren was heard all over the building. All the guards was running towards the woods. With their dogs, they thought maybe they will capture him easily.