➥ 𝟚

“𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡”

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ • • 𖤓 • • ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

    “𝗪𝗵𝘆 don't you shut up and cooperate with me?!" Felix walk into his home only to hear Minji's voice shouting from living room.

Felix quickly walk to the living room. Minji startled and look at Felix. There's a 2 second silence and stunned expression between them.

"Who are you talking to..?" Felix asked clearly never seen her like this before. Minji smiled awkwardly and look away. "A friend.. yes.. a.. bestie.." Minji end the call quickly.

"No way yo-" Minji quickly shut Felix by putting her hand on Felix's mouth. "Iam sorry for making you stunned or whatsoever but Iam.. talking with a friend no worries"

Minji added before walking away to the kitchen. Felix look at her with confused expressions. No way she's talk like that with her friend.. she's sounded so annoyed and pissed. I've never seen her like this before.

Felix thought for a few seconds before he got startled by a hand on his shoulder. "Felix!" Felix turn around to see his brother. "Don't do that, I almost got a heart attack.. at least that's good so I can't see your face everyday anymore.."

Felix added before rolling his eyes. "I'll trap your soul in a jar then" he added while giggling at Felix. "Also.. can I have a little talk with you?"

Minho face turn concerned. Felix noticed and took this as a serious one-one argument. Minho take him to somewhere private in the house which is Felix's room.

Minho locked the door and turn around to face Felix. "Sit down.. anywhere you comfortable with.. this is maybe.. half serious.." Felix obeyed and sit at the side of his bed.

> • ••   ∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°*⁠.⁠✧✧˚⁠˳⁠°*⁠.⁠°   •• • <

    Minho walk towards him and sit beside Felix. He turn his face to face Felix. "Tomorrow.." Minho hesitate to talk about it for a second. Felix face lit up in curiosity.

"Tomorrow..? What..?" Felix eyebrows narrowed and look at him more intense. Minho look away and bit his lips.

"Tomorrow.. is.."

"Is..?"

Minho look back at Felix. "..YOUR BIRTHDAY..!" Minho smiled. Felix was dumbfounded. Birthday..? But it's literally February..? My birthday is in June..

Felix expression didn't change. "My birthday?.. are you sure..? Like.. are you truly sure that tomorrow is my.. birthday...?" Felix curiosity began to level up by second.

"Yes.. Iam sure.. you're my brother.." Minho laughed awkwardly. "Since tomorrow is your birthday.. why don't we bake cake tonight..?" Minho suggest with a sweet smile.

"But tomorrow.. I have schedule-"

"After your schedule, we'll have a party.. how's that sounds? Only me, you, Minji and your two little boyfriends.." Minho teased.

"They're not my boyfriends.." Felix hit him on the shoulder. "Whatever.. this is just a small party.. no worries.." Minho patted Felix's shoulder.

He then gets up and sigh, "Have a lot work to do.. feeding cats and some shits.. don't overwork, see you at 7 pm at the kitchen" Minho smiled before he close the door behind him.

Felix just sitting there without any expression. There's something wrong..

Felix drowned in his deep thoughts as he look down and just stare at nothing. Suddenly, Felix phone rang. He stand up and take his phone to look at the contract that calls him.

Hyunjin.. Felix pick it up. "Feliiiiixxxxxxxx..." Felix shut his mouth before he could say anything. After Hyunjin finished his name calling session, Felix sighed. "Yes..? Why do you call me suddenly? You missed me?"

On the other hand, Hyunjin scoffed. "Of course I missed you, cutie. Anyways, since we you know.. dating.. I could say.. um.. why don't we use couple na-"

"I don't say we were official.. wait- Iam not being rude but I'd like to take things.. Slow and steady.. in a chill rhythm.." Felix added and tried to sound not annoyed or rude to Hyunjin, hoping Hyunjin will not take it as a rude manner.

"Ok.. sure.. I understand like.. I can't make you uncomfortable.." there's an awkward laugh escape from Hyunjin's mouth before he add. "Right..?"

"Yeah.. is this why did you called me..?" 

"No-, uh.. I heard that tomorrow is your birthday and Iam thinking if we you know.. walk around as a birthday-date. i swear I couldn't describe it.."

"Sure.. Iam ok with it.. I guess.. but I have schedule tomorrow.. we can go around.. evening like 2..?"

Hyunjin face lit up in excitement. "Yeah, cool, that'll be great!"

"What about Jeongin..?" Felix slightly ask making Hyunjin realized about him and gis brother is sharing the same partner. "He's sick.. cannot come.. like he's been vomiting and.. frequently went to the toilet.."

Felix face concerned yet, surprised. "Is he ok? That sounds so bad.. tomorrow after date, I wanna visit him.. if you don't mind.."

"No- no. Felix, it's ok.. He's like sick so bad.. I mean it's normal to be sick. Don't baby-ing him too much.. he's fine.. tsk, no worries.. Plus, you don't want to be sick.. right?.." Hyunjin hoping that Felix fall into his trap.

There's a few silence between them before Felix broke it. "Yeah.. I don't.. anyways.. My phone battery is almost dead.. bye" Felix hang up before Hyunjin could.

Felix got another headache again. His phone fall as he shut his eyes and grip his head in pain.

After a long second of headache, his nose started to bleed as the blood dripping one by one every second. Felix opened his eyes and breathing heavily from the tense moment earlier.

Felix scoffed with a small smirk forming at the corner of his lips. He wipe the blood from his nose.

"Why don't you just kill me already.."