➥ 𝟙

"𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠

"𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠.."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ • • 𖤓 • • ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

   𝗔𝘀 Felix wanted to go back, he suddenly bumped into someone. "I am so sorry, are you ok?" The man voice make Felix turn his head to look at him.

In surprise, it was the same man who bumped into Felix at the hospital the other day. "Why so surprised?" He said with a grin.

"Oh please, I know you remember me.." Chan said with a lot confidence. "Stop said that like were have met before." Felix said with stern voice and annoyed look.

"What?" Chan chuckled. "Felix, it's such a nice day to meet you again.. Old friend.. You really lost your mind since the day you run away huh?"

That sentence caught Felix off guard. "The fuck you're talking about?.." Felix was confused.

Chan only look at him with a cocky expression. After a few seconds of eye contact, Jeongin took Felix behind him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jeongin face wall annoyed and irritated. Chan look at Jeongin. "nothing.. But he.." Chan point at Felix that hiding behind Jeongin.

"..is a liar"Jeongin was shocked at his words and push him. "The fuck you mean? Are you crazy? Felix don't even know you? Are you in a sober state or what?"

Chan chuckled again. "Trust me, someday.. He'll remember.. Once he remember who and what happened.." Chan put one of his hands in his pocket.

He raised his hand. "Farewell.. Felix." Chan look at Felix who is in a mix of emotion of annoyed and confused.

With a last look at Jeongin, he turn around and walk away.

Jeongin turn around to look at Felix. He check Felix from head to toe if anything happened to him. "Are you ok?"

Felix nodded, "..yes.." With a quiet voice. Jeongin release a relieved sigh.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𖤓 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

  "You really don't know him?" Jeongin said while shaking his Boba tea. Felix is drinking his iced chocolate and nodded.

"That's the second time we bumped into each other. First it was at the hospital. Then, at the mall." Jeongin slowly nodding in understanding the situation.

"Do you ever met him before or what?" Jeongin stick his straw on the cup and drink some. "I don't remember exactly. I lost my childhood memories."

Jeongin stopped at his tracks of drinking and look at Felix with stunned expression. "I am.. So sorry"