➥ 𝟜

"𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ •• 𝟜 •• ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

    𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 Felix got ready for his "Date", Minho walks into the room. "Well someone looking good for his first date.." Minho chuckled to himself while leaning by the door frame.

Felix rolled his eye while looking at his brother at the mirror before turn around to look at him. "I don't have any choice to pick.."

They share eye contact for a few seconds before Minho break the silence. "Your driver is waiting outside.. Take your things and let's go"

Felix take only his phone and walk toward the main entrance. Before he could walk out, Minho called for him. "Have fun Yongbok-ah" Minho only smile playfully and earning a side eye from Felix.

Felix close the door behind him and walk to the fancy black car. The driver open the door for him and he get into the car.

The car ride was started nicely. Only silence can be heard. Felix was rethinking his life decision when the driver called for him.

"Master Felix, we're here" the driver said while looking at him concernly. Felix nodded. "Are you ok?" The driver ask with a slightly concerning tone.

"Yeah.. I am fine.." Felix said before the door got opened making him shocked a bit. When he turn to look, a woman with a nice white shirt with black skirt and a red apron on her waist.

"Welcome to Là Sweet, where serve and help customers with their appetite. Best of the best restaurants all over the world, ranking 5." The woman bow down after Felix get out of the car.

Felix only nodded and smile in awkwardness. When he wanted to open the door of the entrance, a male worker opened the door for him.

"Welcome to Lá Sweet, Master Felix. We will take care of you and your date tonight." He said while he take me to the elevator.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚   ★   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

    Ding!.. The elevator stopped at the "SSIP" section. "I never knew there's higher lever than VVIP.." Felix thought to himself as the worker take him to a table with 2 people already sitting there.

It's.. None other than the twins. Hyunjin and Jeongin felt so nervous when the saw Felix sitting in front of them. It was started to get awkward by moment.

So Hyunjin sigh because he already discussed with Jeongin that he will start the conversation, but Jeongin seems too in love to do that. "So.. Do you know about this date..?" Hyunjin said as his voice slowly getting quieter.