➥ 𝟛

"𝑆𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒, 𝑖𝑐𝑜𝑛, 𝑠𝑖𝑧𝑒? 𝑍𝑒𝑟𝑜

"𝑆𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒, 𝑖𝑐𝑜𝑛, 𝑠𝑖𝑧𝑒? 𝑍𝑒𝑟𝑜."

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ •• 𝟛 •• ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

    𝗧𝗵𝗲 next day, Felix don't have any schedule so he take a walk in the city alone.

As he sitting in the car, his assistant called him. Felix pick it up.

"Hello?" It was quiet at first. But Minji break the silence. "Felix, are you ok..? You're not hurt right.. How's yesterday?" Minji asked, slightly worried.

"Yeah.. I am totally fine.. Why?" Minji just sigh in relief. "Nothing.. It's nothing.." Felix didn't bother by it and slightly shrug it off.

"How's mother..?" He asked in a lower tone. "She's not ok.. This morning, your dad and I wanted to see her but she suddenly ask, "who are you?".. The disease is taking over her.."

Felix was slightly worried. "Drive me to the hospital now.." The driver quickly nodded and turn the car around. "Minji, I am on my way.."

He quickly hang up.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚   ★   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

   At the hospital, Felix rushed to see his mother. When he arrived, he saw Minji and his dad sitting at the chairs. Felix rushed towards them and his dad's expression looked worried.

Minji look at him. They made eye contact. "Your mom slowly lost her memory.." This broke Felix's heart. He got into the room, slowly closes the door behind him.

He sit down beside his mom that clearly not sleeping. She saw Felix's face and smiled.

"You're a cute young boy don't you.." Felix slowly form a faint smile. "Are you a friend of my son..? Is he here..? Is he ok..? Where is he..?"

Hearing this making Felix wanted to tear up. A silence in the room for a second before Felix slowly cried. "Yeah.. Felix is.. Fine.." Felix grabbed his mom's right hand.

"Why are you crying..? Is everything ok?" She asked. Felix only nodded while holding another tear. "I'll promise.. I'll bring the cure.."

His mother only smile. "Cure..?" She let out a small chuckle. "I am feeling better.."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚   ★   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

     After talking with his mother, he get out of the room. "Felix.." Minji got up from her seat to comfort Felix. Minji pull Felix in a tight hug.