2

What's the point for me in this stupid world? I'm so tired. The same thing has been going on for 2 weeks but every day gets worse. I haven't eaten a whole meal in 2 weeks. Kie tells me I look thinner but to me, I just look fatter. Everyone's worried for me Kie's birthday was a week ago, and I got her a necklace with a picture of us inside. After I lose weight this will all be over I keep telling myself.

"JESSIE" I hear my mom yell. I get up and go to her. "You need to go to the gym," she says. "Why?" I ask. "Well first off you're losing weight but now you're just becoming skinny which is ugly we need no fat on you and all muscle right now you're all fat." That hurts I think to myself. "I can't afford a gym membership," I say to her. "There's a free one about 30 minutes away but you have to run to it or else you won't burn enough calories," I say okay to her and force a smile but right now all I can feel are my legs giving out on me. 

I run to the gym and work out there all day. I stop my workout and answer Kie's call. "Where are you jay?" I hear through the phone. "Working out why?" I reply like it is normal. "You working out..?" she sounds confused, I have to make an excuse. "Just trying to make a bet with some kook," I say. "That makes sense anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date." a date means food so I can't do that. "I can't" Oh, alright I understand bye, love you" she sounds sad but I hang up. 

I run to the chateau after the gym. I feel like I might pass out. "Hey JJ" I hear Pope say. "Yo, you alright you look ghastly white." I feel dizzy. "I think I might pass out." I open my eyes I'm inside and everyone is looking at me. "Jay you alright, you worried me." I hear Kie say. I force a smile. Sarah hands me some water and some food. "Thanks, but I'm not hungry, I ate right before I came." I smile to try and sell it. "Jayj please eat," Kiara says. "No Kiara, I said I'm not hungry." I get up and fall right back onto the couch. "Man please eat it," Jb says. "Bro, I just saw you pass out please just eat it," Pope says. "Fine, but I swear I already ate." They all smile and Kie thanks me. After I eat it I tell them I'm gonna take a shower and throw it up. 

I walk out of the bathroom without a shirt. Kie's standing there she looks at me smiling but when she sees me her face changes. I bet the food made me fatter I think to myself. "Babe, how much weight have you lost." She says in a worried voice. "I don't know I'm like 140 right now." She looks like she is about to throw up. "I'm sorry Kie I know I'm fat I promise you I'm trying" She runs over to me and hugs me. "I knew you were losing weight but I didn't think was that bad I'm sorry," she says bawling. I don't know what to do. I push her off. "I'm fine Kie." I don't know why, I enjoyed that hug but why does she want me to be fat? 

I go to get dressed and put on some old pants but they fall right down. "ugh" I didn't have anything else to wear. I put on a hoodie and have the towel around my waist. So Pope doesn't see how fat I am. "Yo Pope you got some pants I could borrow mine are all dirty," I say to him. "Yeah, I don't think they will fit though." he thinks I'm fat of course he does. "Please," I say. He hands some over. I go back and get dressed these are still a little loose but they fit better. 

I walk up to Jb. He starts laughing, "what?" I ask. "Aren't those Pope's pants." He laughs. I nod. "Bro how do you fit in that shit your ass is so fat!!" He keeps laughing. I force a laugh. Everyone's sitting on the couch. Kie's on the other side. "You and Kie get in a fight?" Cleo asks. "Dam straight." Kie says. I look at her I can see the chain of the necklace but it's tucked into her shirt.  "Anyways guys, You realize school starts next week." Sarah says trying to change the topic. "Shit, I need new clothes," I say. "Who took JJ." Jb says. Pope's laughing, "JJ NEEDS NEW CLOTHES!!" I look at Kie I can see her trying not to cry. Eventually everyone's laughing except me and Kie.