3

It's been another week. I haven't talked to Kie since I pushed her away. Since school starts soon there are a lot of parties. Tonight we have to go to Toppers party. I'm scared that Kie will talk to some guy. My mom hasn't touched me in a while since I've been going to the gym a lot. I've secretly started to eat a little before the gym but I throw it up before I go home so my mom doesn't figure it out.

I stare at Kie on our way to the party. She only looks at me 3 times. I do miss her. I will watch her all night, make sure everything is alright. When we get there I immediately look for anyone that looks like Rafe. I don't see anyone but he could be hiding. I'm sitting in the corner that lets me see Kie. I'm smoking a joint. I've stopped drinking beer since it has so many calories. I see a guy walking towards Kie I immediately get up and start talking to him. He gets creeped out and walks away I go back to watch Kie but she's not there.

 I immediately start searching around. Not at the snack drink table or by the fire or the pool. I rush inside the house. I run to every door in the house. I burst into a room and saw her with Rafe. he's about to let her do a line and I know she has no idea what she's doing right now. I run up and punch him in the face before he gives her a hit. She looks at me like I'm insane but I keep punching. "If you ever go near her again I will kill you," I whisper to him. She drags me off of him. "WHAT THE FUCK JJ." I hug her. I have no idea what I'm doing but she's crying and so am I.