5

I wake up and I'm lying on the couch. I can see the sky it's barely light out. I walk outside and try to remember what happened and I do, Kie broke up with me. Shit. I say quietly to myself. I imminently get on my bike and leave. I don't care about dumbass calories I just want a beer to get rid of this terrible feeling. I grab a joint and start smoking it on my way to the store. I grab a 12-pack and leave. Then I go to the beach and drink every last one. I find myself in my favorite bar on my 5th drink. It's not even noon yet and am almost blackout drunk. 

KIES POV

I wake up at the chateau. I feel terrible, I know Jay is in the living room and I do not want to go out there. After everything last night. I don't even remember if I fully broke up with him. I mean we hugged after so does that even count? I'm so confused as I walk into the kitchen. Jay isn't on the couch he's probably out on the hammock. I go to the front to get fresh air but I don't see Jay's bike. Then I go to the hammock to check if he's there, he's not.

Knowing JJ he is most definitely fucking himself up right now. I call Pope and Cleo then wake up Sarah and John B. Jay isn't here. I say frantically when waking up John B and Sarah. "What!?" They both say. We immediately get in the Twinkie to find him. Pope and Cleo get here right before we are about to leave. "What happened to rude boy," Cleo says. "He's not here and you know what shape he is in rn." We all get in the Twinkie and start driving around. First, we go to the beach but he's not there. Then we go to his house his bike isn't there. "We could check the bars," Pope says. I nod "That's smart," I say. John B goes to his favorite bar and of course, there is his bike. I run inside without the pogues and see him. He's at the end stool talking to some whore. I grab his wrist and drag him out. "Hey Kiwi," He says in a groggy drunk voice. I drag him outside. "Jayj I love you a lot and I hate what you're doing I have been patient but I'm honestly losing it," Whatever I said might have slapped the sober into him because he's looking at me with a broken dull face. I feel so bad for him. I take his hand and bring him to the Twinkie. He gets inside and sits by Pope, while I sit by Cleo.  

JJS POV

Kie just came and found me. I am drunk right now and have barely any idea of what's happening. The only thing I've ever been able to understand while I'm drunk is Kie's words just now. It hurt it did. I feel bad for doing this to her. Maybe I should try to make myself look better, Then nobody will be worried. I don't have to be better mentally but physically it will be easy. I go to sleep wanting to ignore everything that happened. When I wake up I have a light headache but I never get hung over so it's not bad. I tell everyone I have a job interview and leave. Before I do I go to the bathroom and look at my body. It's gross and skinny. If I ate I'm sure I would look good by the amount I work out. I used to never but it's kinda become a comfort. I decide to go out for breakfast. I get a waffle and eat all of it before heading to the gym. Instead of doing cardio, I do weight lifting. I'm not trying to change my outlook in trying to change the outcome. No more stress on Kie or any of the pogues.