Chapter 10

It was running through Anemone's head to tell or don't tell.. Mother needs to know who it is, Anemone thought but what if she thinks we killed her? The SeaWings got to the deep palace shortly after finding Kestrel's dead body. "These are my chambers, wait for me inside while I take care of this," Coral said. Anemone sighed, and went into Queen Coral's chambers, some time later, Anemone slept in Coral's chambers with her mother and younger sister Tsunami, when Anemone began to wake up, when she opened her eyes, she saw sea-blue scales, it was Tsunami, when Anemone got up, Tsunami flashed something in aquatic probably, Anemone shrugged: meaning she didn't know what Tsunami was saying, Tsunami slapped a talon over her head, frustrated, then pointed up, and the two swam up to a small little surface-like room. "Clever," Anemone said. "Claws crossed she doesn't wake up," Tsunami said, hopingly, "hopefully she'll be less crazy now that she has two daughters, Anemone, you have no idea how awful my life has been. "Your life has been awful?!" Anemone asked, surprised, "Try being raised with no ocean by dragons who hate you and treat you like a tadpole." "I am treated like a tadpole!" Tsunami fought. "You're only- what? Four? I'm sure that'll change," Anemone said. "I'm three, and atleast you have friends!" Tsunami said. "I fight with half of them, and I kinda got stuck with those four," Anemone said. "They seem great, I always wanted friends," Tsunami said. "Don't you have brothers?" Anemone asked. "Lots, but Mother thinks they play too rough," Tsunami said, "But I love too 'play rough' I mean- I love combat, and fighting! I'm not even aloud to play with anyone. "Atleast somebody loves you," Anemone pointed out. "She loves you too," Tsunami said. Then, Tsunami's harness began to tug. "Uh oh, I think she's waking up," Tsunami said. "Quick! One more question, what happened to Orca?" Anemone asked. Tsunami was quiet was a few seconds. "She challenged Mother for the throne when she was only seven, everyone says it was horrible, she nearly won, but Mother killed her in the end" Tsunami explained, "it's weird, Mother misses Orca, but many dragons still hate her, don't mention her name around Moray." "Moray, she seems- "Annoying? Drippy? Interesting as a sea slim? Tsunami said. "I was going to say odd," Anemone said. "We've got to go," Tsunami said. The two then swam down into the water, and the next morning, they swam to the 'surface' to the Summer palace. "Good morning, my darlings," Queen Coral said, "We will attend the council meeting this morning, Anemone, you must watch carefully, and learn. Everyone here looks happy and well fed, not like the sky kingdom, Anemone thought, I knew my mother was a better queen than Queen Scarlet! "Here we are" Coral said. "Mother quit squashing me!" Tsunami complained. "Oh, Anemone, you can sit there," Coral said, ignoring Tsunami. A few minutes went by, more SeaWings came in. "Tortoise is guarding the hatchery at the deep palace, so she won't be able to join us," A SeaWing said. Why does Mother have all these councilors? When I'm Queen, I'll make decisions alone, Anemone thought. "Good morning, your majesty," A SeaWing said. Anemone's stomach rumbled, she was starving! Anemone plucked a couple of tentacles from the plate, and couldn't help but notice the council had gone silent, and stared at her, realizing no one else was eating. Oops, Anemone thought.