EP 1 - The Main Performer

*Year 2023*

Zhang Hao is a man of habit. He loves his routines. Waking up at 6.00 am, take 30 minutes light jog, doing his morning violin practice, making himself breakfast, taking his classic music class during noon and end his day by doing house chores. His daily routines never change, since in China and now in South Korea.

It's been 3 month since he moved from his home town in Fujian, China to Seoul, South Korea. He left his country to pursue his study in the most prestigious college for performing and visual arts in Korea as full scholarship exchange student. It is an opportunity he cannot missed. Zhang Hao comes from not a wealthy family, so being able to pursue study in classic music major with help from scholarship was a dream come true for him.

He's grateful every second of it, therefore he is determine to achieve excellent result during his study here in Korea. In order to achieve his dream to be the world known violinist.

Many said living in Seoul is a nightmare, especially for country boy like Zhang Hao. It was hard to adapt, the language barrier, the food, the weather, the people. Yes, most of it were hard but not for the people aspect. Zhang Hao blessed to be able to meet a group of people who always help him. They are his dorm mate.

Kuan Jui, Ricky, Matthew and Jay. Five of them, including Zhang Hao, are international student who attend Korea University of Music & Art. They share two bedrooms flat as their university dorm.

Kuan Jui the talented dancer from China majoring in Contemporary Performance. Ricky the odd ball painter from China majoring in Visual Art. Matthew the insanely creative director from Canada majoring in Film Producing. Lastly Jay the golden voice singer from USA majoring in Modern Performance Art.

Since the first day, they welcome Zhang Hao with open arm and help him adjusting to university life and living in Korea. The Chinese violinist is grateful to have them as his support system. As an introvert person Zhang Hao always struggle to create a new close relationship, so having his dorm mates by his side makes his day brighter.

He is beyond grateful to have them in his life. He may not be able to express his gratitude by words, so he often opted to show it by action. Giving them act of service. Like what he was doing now and every morning, making his friends a hearty breakfast.

"What for breakfast Hao Hyung?"

Jay the maknae of the group, is the first one who arrived in the kitchen. He sit on the one of the stool at kitchen island while rubbing his sleepy eyes. Zhang Hao giggles watching how cute his younger friend look like every morning.

"Congee" Zhang Hao answer with a loving smile and give him his bowl.

Jay humm in joy and devour the dish. The savory smell of classic Chinese congee appeal the other people in their dorm, slowly one by one appear from their room and joins Zhang Hao in the kitchen.

"Morning Hao Hyung"

Second one to appear is Ricky, his blonde bed hair was so messed up like someone electrocuted him. But still even with that hair he still look handsome.

"OMG Congee!! My mom used to make this at home. Oh, I love you so much Hao"

Kuan Rui comes next squealing happily when he received his bowl. He's also from China so Zhang Hao understand his excitement having his homeland dish. The last person who join is Matthew, the fake maknae of their group carrying his laptop to the kitchen. He shove everyone glass and bowls to make room for his laptop.

"Matthew, you know we have a small dining area. Would it kill you if you left your laptop for a minute?" ask Kuan Jui while glaring at the Canadian boy.