EP 5 - The F4

Zhang Hao hands trembles holding the menu, all of the food price written on this paper are insane. Each meal cost more than his monthly meals allowance, who on earth would waste such money for a plate of food? Apparently that person sit right in front of him. The chaebol Sung Hanbin.

The Chinese boy mind goes dizzy with the fact right now he is sitting inside a luxurious restaurant on top of one skyscraper in Seoul. On his left, large floor to celling window displaying a magnificent view of Namsan Tower from afar. In front of him, shinning whine china with sets of forks, spoons, and knifes placed beautifully on top of wooden table cover with crisp white tablecloth. Fresh small flower bouquet at the center of the table. A glass of white wine ready waiting for him to take a sip.

When Hanbin said "grab a lunch" he tought the Korean boy will take him to a simple humble affordable restaurant around the campus. Not this high end restaurant with insane food price and luxurious ambience.

Zhang Hao look up from his menu book, peeking on Hanbin. The Korean boy busy asking to the waiters about today's special menu. He seems used to coming here. Of course he would, for rich people like him this would be a normal place to dine.

The Chinese boy than look around watching other people inside the restaurant. They all look proper, properly rich. Most of them wear business attire or branded clothing. They all look glamorous in Zhang Hao eyes.

So different from him. The poor boy from China.

Zhang Hao wears a shabby grey knit sweater, ripped jeans and an old sneakers. This is not the place for someone like him. Realizing it making his heart sink.

"Are you ready to order?"

Hanbin question draw back Zhang Hao eyes to him. To be honest the violinist understands nothing that's written on the menu. It's a french restaurant. He never eat french cuisine neither understand french language.

"Umm.. I'll have what you have" say Zhang Hao shyly.

He don't want to embarrass himself by showing that he have no clue what to order. Hanbin reply with a nod and proceed ordering to the waitress.

"He and I will have 3 course meals. Today's specialty soup for entree, confit de canard for main, and tarte au citron for dessert"

The waiters offer selection of red wine and Hanbin decline saying it's too early to drink another glass of wine. Instead he ask for cold still water for both of them. Zhang Hao sigh silently, thanking that Hanbin didn't order another alcoholic drink. He's a lightweight drinker, he didn't want to end up drunk after the lunch.

"This place have the best dessert, you should try it, that's why I ordered us 3 course" say Hanbin with a bright smile once the waiters leave them.

Zhang Hao can only give him a nod, still too nervous and don't know how to act around the handsome Hanbin.

"Sorry I drag you along, I just want to know more about you. Maybe we can redo our introduction. I'm Sung Hanbin, second year in Modern Performance Art major" say Hanbin.

"Yes, I know you. The chaebol and the campus heartthrob. You're quite famous." Zhang Hao say it aloud unconsciously. He immediately cover his mouth with his hand.

Hanbin stunned for a second yet he start to laugh. The Korean boy once again showing his moon shape eyes and his charming upper cheek dimple. His face completely change when laughing, from sexy to cute. A sight Zhang Hao love to see.

"You're quite something. I've known what people say about me, but no one ever say that bluntly in front of my face" say Hanbin trying to hold his laughter. "Since you already know bits of me, how about we start from you telling me about yourself" Hanbin lock his eyes to the Chinese boy in front of him.