EP 4 - The Date Invitation

Zhang Hao gasp as his eyes locked with another pair of eyes own by a majestic boy in front of him.

His eyes are black as night, with sparkling star inside it. His face is handsome, God sculpture his face into perfection. His lips are thin but alluring. His thick brows, compliments with long lashes. His jet black hair style effortlessly beautiful. His body is tall yet fit, he is slightly taller from him. His fashion style is excellent, he only wears simple t-shirt, jacket and jeans but he look like a model.

In conclusion, he is drop dead gorgeous. The most handsome boy Zhang Hao ever met.

For a few seconds Zhang Hao forget how to breath and where he is right now. His time stops at that moment.

"Zhang Hao, you're early. Please come in"

Hye Jin called him out from inside the room. Finally Zhang Hao able to collect his mind and remember he's in front of the Concert Director office.

"Yes, Baek PD" Zhang Hao reply her back but his eyes still lock into the boy in front of him.

"Don't just stand there, come in Hao" she brightly invite him.

Hearing her the handsome boy finally move, he walks out from the office without saying a word. Zhang Hao eyes still linger on him until the door closed.

Once the handsome boy leave his sight Zhang Hao finally able to breath again. He didn't even realize he was holding his breath. He divert his eyes back to Hye Jin. She smile brightly looking at him. She stood up from her seat and reach to table next to big window where she keep her coffee corner.

"Sit down, make your self comfortable. Would you like a cup of coffee? Cappuccino or Americano?" she ask while busy preparing the coffee.

"Anything would be perfect" Zhang Hao answer timidly, nervous since he met her for the first time.

She smile and proceed making two cups of warm cappuccino for both of them. Zhang Hao then choose to sit at the sofa area near the door. Once the coffee ready Hye Jin comes to him, hand him a cup then sit on the sofa across him. She seems to notice Zhang Hao nervousness, so she try to lighten up the mood.

"No need to be nervous. I'm delight to meet you, The Genius Zhang Hao" she praised.

Zhang Hao cheeks turns rosy hearing to the compliment. She chuckle watching his cute reaction.

"We're just gonna chat, getting to know each other better. I need to know about you more" she say while sipping her coffee.

Looking at her gentle and friendly manner Zhang Hao finally relaxed. He give her a nod then slowly sip the coffee.

"If you ever wonder why you were selected as the main performer for the concert it was because the Vivaldi you played. It was so beautiful, so mesmerizing, so breathtaking. It blew my mind and the professors. What even crazier is knowing that was the first time you ever play the song" she shower him with compliments.

Zhang Hao face turns back to cherry red. Hye Jin laugh looking at it, but her praise isn't done yet.

"After listened to you played Vivaldi we all thought we finally found the perfect song to end the concert. The climax we need, the best ending song for this year concert. As you know this year concert theme is Prelude to the Winter empire, so your Winter by Vivaldi is that what we need as ending song" she explain with bright eyes.

Zhang Hao can see how passionate she is to prepare the concert. Hye Jin have high hopes in him, it makes Zhang Hao excited but at the same time anxious. He want to accept the challenge and take the grand stage but also fear it would be too much for him since he hasn't prepare anything.