{6}

©All rights reserved©

Miranda

The rhythm of the drums slowly comes alive when we step into the auditorium, flooded with students.

Beatrice came in beside me "Where like a million miles behind; I can't see anything."

There is laughter lace in her voice and humor on her face which makes me smile too.

Everyone is talking, but no one is talking "...the girl in the hallway..." "She died,"

"she did not,"

"Bellamy did it,"

"...is hot but capable of murder,"

"... I'd die a happy death then..."

My Skin pores poise in alar.m "What are they talking about?" Beatrice is rid of emotions when she says, "I have no idea."

Mr Jefferson walks in dissolving the anxious noise.

"Students of Mid City High, I had you gathered here on such short notice due to the recent mishaps in this school. This school was made unaccessible to average people due to our knowledge of their Inability to be civil."

The Hall was now silent as chilled as ever with anticipation.

"Now, I believe you know that anyone of you who hurts another has not only hurt the victim but also the parents as well as the School at large. If you any of you have information, will be rewarded-" The auditorium
breaks into a loud disagreement.

Rewarded for what?

"Silence! If you don't know, let me break the News to you. A student was found unconscious in the premises, presently in a coma fighting for her life-"

A shiver went through me "Her name is..."
Fear took over my senses; whoever did this is, from the looks of things, will be locked up. I don't want that, they were only trying to protect me. Did she deserve it? No, she didn't. At least she's alive.

Beatrice's fingers held onto mine, "Relax, it's going be okay." I nodded still feeling a little dizzy.

The principal voice raged on, "I will get to the end of this! It is only a matter of time." With that, he stormed out, and the students dispersed.

The clouds are poets, of how I heal from the inside. Of how our pains are all passing by. Of how our scars are all fading away. Little by little, Breath by breath.

Making friends is just a facade I never thought to believe in. In such a chaotic world. Could you find Harmony?

My previous answer would be no, but my present isn't, being tucked in Beatrice's arms.

My heart quickens for a boy whose anger is like a volcano erupting. His eyes are as deep as the depths of the sea.

A boy who I have no idea where he is at this moment. My pulse quickens for whoever he is with.

A seductive doom, he is.

Voices gather in the hallways in commotion. Bellamy is the chaos that's happened.

She senses the trouble, too, and releases me. It finally occurred to me that the strange boys had just left. We are the only ones in the room. "Where are they?" her features are full of confusion, "they're gone?" she states, unsure.

We follow the noise through the empty hallway to one of the classrooms. It's too crowded in the room to see. Some students stand on their tippy-toes but, to their dismay, see nothing.