𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

(Okay guys so my oc Chloe has no part in season 1 for real so we going to skip to episode 22 founder day

(Okay guys so my oc Chloe has no part in season 1 for real so we going to skip to episode 22 founder day.)

Chloe founder dress^

One of the girls who were supposed to attend didn't come. So I had to fill in for them. Chloe was okay with attending for the girl but it was now the girl lost. She wouldn't be able to be on the float and wave and be seen.

Its been some time now since Chloe came to mystic falls the town where the supernaturals come to stay or to be human.

She had gotten closer with Caroline, Caroline did talk a lot but Chloe liked it. Caroline was like her girl best friend soulmate.

She never had a friend like her expect of Mike, who she missed dearly but as of the time Mike told her that if he ever died to move on and stay happy.

Caroline did make her happy, always surprising her. Giving her necklaces and bracelets and watching the notebook which she watched over 50 times with her.

Chloe now fell in love with the movie. They knew the whole lines to all the characters and some nights they would say them and act them out as the actors would talk.

Chloe pretty much got along with everyone. She didn't like Damon much. He was more complicated.

He always gave her the eye flirty thing and sent out little flirts which he knew Chloe hated.

Damon liked having Chloe around. Another witch and another female he could bother or try to sleep with. But Chloe would never sleep with him.

She had grown to like a certain someone. Who was a Salvatore. Stefan.

And it was harder to not to because who wouldn't fall for that charming face? And the way he's so respectful. It made her just love him more.

Most times she would dream about kissing him. Or just her being with him in general. Jeremy wasn't really Chloe concern and she just didn't care about him much.

He would try to get her to snuggle weed for him before he get busted by Elena which Chloe would always say no to.

Bonnie was more just not talk to Elena sometimes because of what happened with her grandma. Chloe and Bonnie talked here to there but not really much.