Dance bite

Chloe is on the phone with Elena standing beside Caroline

Chloe is on the phone with Elena standing beside Caroline. "Wait so Klaus mom was in the coffin?"

"Yep." Elena says on their other line. "It just gets weirder each time." Chloe says, running her fingers through her hair.

"But she was suppose to be the weapon to kill Klaus right?" Caroline asked. "I guess not according to Elijah." Elena says.

The door bell rings. "Hey I'll talk to you later." Chloe hangs up and walks towards the door.

There was a box and 2 cards. Chloe grabs them and goes inside, locking the door behind her. She goes to Caroline's room.

"What's that?" Caroline asked sitting up. "I have no idea." Chloe sets the box down and opens one of the cards.

"It's an invitation." Chloe begins to read. "Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails and celebration."

"As in Klaus family?" Caroline spoke. "I guess so." Chloe gives Caroline her card and looks at the box. She lifts it up and there laid a blue beautiful dress.

Chloe looks at the cards and on the back of Chloe's it says. 'Save me a dance love.- Klaus'

Chloe looks at her. "I'm guessing he gave me this dress?" She sighs.

"Well atleast it's cute." Caroline said. Chloe puts the box lid back on it.

Chloe and Caroline decides to meet elena at the grill. I sit beside Caroline. Elena: It's all so weird. The Originals are throwing a ball. Like an actual ball.

"Well, Klaus gave me a dress and he wanted to dance with me." Chloe says. Elena looks shocked. Elena:Wow.

Caroline: It's some twisted Cinderella fetish, And why does the Evil Witch want an audience with you?

Elena: I have no idea. There's only one way to find out. Caroline: I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren't going.

Elena: I did, which is all the more reason why I need a drama free bodyguard.

Caroline: Well, I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux. And by that I mean Stefan. Chloe drinks her lemonade.

"Agreed." Chloe says. Elena: Uhh, I can't deal with either of the Salvatores right now. Whatever Stefan is feeling, he is channeling it all against Klaus. And Damon...it's just not a good idea.

"Why because you kissed Damon?" Chloe says a little cocky. Elena seems surprised that they know.

Caroline:Yeah why didn't you tell us? Elena: I was gonna tell you, it's just a lot. Chloe sighs. Rebekah walks up.

Rebekah: Careful Chloe and Caroline, It's all well and good until she stabs you in the back.
Elena: What are you doing here, I know your mom's rules, No hurting the locals