I got you

Tw: Mind control torture, abuse, lots of sadness

Tw: Mind control torture, abuse, lots of sadness. ( you're welcome to skip over it, if it triggers you.)
Today was the day they Esther was going to kill the originals. That's what elena told me.

She wanted to tell Klaus before it happened. Maybe even see him for the last time.

Chloe walks outside. Someone grabs her and her visions go black.

Chloe wakes up and she's chained. "Hello!" She pulls on her chains. Esther comes down the stairs, Finn is standing behind her.

Chloe looks at Esther. "My plan failed. Meaning that I didn't get to kill them." Chloe looks around.

"Your magic won't work. I gave you herbs. Join me Chloe. Help me. And I will let you see Mike again. I will bring him back for you." Chloe looks at her as if she's tempted.

"Bring him back?" Esther nods. "Yes." She says. She thinks. "No. He died. He's meant to stay over there. You're lying."

"He's suffering now, Because of you. Because of what you put him through. If only you came with him."

Chloe tears up. "No it wasn't me. I did nothing." "Then you come to mystic falls and you don't even kill his killer."

Tears fall from Chloe eyes. "It's not my fault." "It's all your fault." A voice from the dark spoke.

A voice Chloe knew a little to way. Her dad appeared. He had that same evil grin he always had.

"It's all your damn fault Chloe!" Chloe looks at him shocked, with tears coming down her fave.

"No!" She looks at Esther. "You join me. Or he'll torture you." Chloe cries. Esther turns the lamp light on and leaves with Finn.

Her dad smiles. He goes to her. "Oh Chloe. I've missed you so much." He rubs her face. Chloe doesn't look at him, she moves from his touch.

"You're to powerful. It's not fair. You know what I have to do." She looks at him. "No. Please don't. I'm sorry." He smirked.

Caroline goes to the Salvatore house. "Have you guys seen Chloe?" She asked. "I can't reach her."

"What do you mean?" Damon says. "I can't reach her. I've been calling her."

Damon looks at elena. "Maybe she's with someone?" Elena says. Caroline gets frustrated. "No elena! I know Chloe! She wouldn't just up
And leave! Are you guys serious?!?"

She yells at them. Elena feels bad. "I'm sorry-." Elena says but Caroline interrupts her. "You not sorry! You only care about yourself, and your kiss with Damon. They killed Bonnie's mom because of you!"

Damon looks at her. "I'll just go ask the Klaus." Caroline rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Woah woah? Klaus?" Damon says. "Yes! You guys aren't doing anything." Caroline leaves.