10

Jungkook yawned in his sleepy state. He then opened his eyes a little to glance at the table clock but frowned when he saw something blurry. He opened his wide this time, and places his palm on his forehead, coming in touch with a paper that was stuck between his eyebrows. He pulled it out, a sticky note.

The words written on it were:
Are you awake now, no more stranger?

He smiled on reading it, having already figured who did this. Then he remembered today's date, it was his first year anniversary today, of dating. Dating the extremely handsome and affectionate man, his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

He now glances at the clock, it was seven am. Smiling again, he gets up, sticking the note on the table not before kissing it. He decides to freshen up.

They had been dating for an year now. It wasn't anything complicated. Attachment turned into affection which turned into like which then turned into love. Both were aware of each other's feelings, decided to make a proposal, both did it on the same day, same time, at the bus stop. A little surprised but more happy, they hugged each and had their first kiss under the roof of the bus stop, lights glowing from the advertisement board, and a sweet melody being played by the bus that had just stopped there. For them, it was perfect.

After a few months of being in a relationship, they had bought a small house after combining each other's salary, and lived comfortable in their, now home.

After freshening up and changing into new clothes, which was a white silk shirt and blue shorts fitting and complimenting his thighs perfectly. He's about to exit the room when he spots another sticky note at the door. He pulls it out and stares at the message.

Finally you've freshened up! Looking as stunning and charming as ever. Come down quick, your Taehyungie hyung is waiting for his Kookie (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Jungkook chuckles at the cute note. Even though Tae was older, he was still a such a cutie. Ah, he just loves Taehyung! After coming out from his tae-land, Kook went out of the room, descending the stairs, now standing in the hall. Taehyung wasn't there which confused him.

But then he saw a small chocolate cake on their dining table, a candle placed on it, not lit up yet. He walked closer and there was another sticky note, on the candle. Picking it up, he read:

Happy first anniversary to us, baby. I love you so so much and hyung is so thankful that you love me too. Won't you lighten up the candle, just like you did with my life? ;)

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling at all. He spots a lighter near the cake, and uses it to lit the candle. He's about to blow the candle when his eyes get covered by a hand which he recognises immediately.

"Are you gonna do this without me, baby?" Taehyung spoke with a playful voice. Kook pushes Taehyung back a little and turned around, with a pout.
"I thought another note would come but it's actually you! Mr. No more stranger"

"My baby is sulking, shoo cute!" Tae places a peck on Kook's pout which disappears after that. "I was just surprising you Kookie."

"Mhm, I know and I loved it. Happy anniversary hyungie"

"Happy anniversary, my love"

They both then blow out the candle and cut the cake, feeding each other a bite.
"Hyungie has a pen?" Kook asked to which Tae nods with a little confusion, but gives his baby the pen anyways.

Jungkook smiles and then looks at the note which was stuck on the candle a while ago. He writes something at the bottom, and gives back the pen to Taehyung with a satisfied smile.

Still a bit confused, Taehyung picks up the note and reads the lines at the bottom:

And won't you have a taste of me, just like you did with the cake? ;)

"Kookie!!" Taehyung quickly turned around and Jungkook standing there while giggling. He then jumps on Tae who catches him effortlessly in his arms, hooking his hands under Kook's thighs. He then pecks Kookie's lips multiple times which made the boy giggle more.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" He mumbles with each peck.
"Love you too hyungie~"

"Thank you for replying to my note that day, because it gave me you and a memorable life." Taehyung speaks while looking at Kook with so much love.

"Thank you for writing that, thank you for coming back. Thank you for being with me, hyung" Kook murmurs and kisses Taehyung who starts to suck on Koo's lips passionately and later carries Kook back to their room, so that they can express their love and want, more openly.

Two messed up beings.
One source of comfort.
A loving relationship.

It all started with a sticky note, at the bus stop.

✎𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑰𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅.

𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒑! 𝑺𝒐 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.💜💜