SELTER IN SILENCE

Cw: mature content

As the echoes of anguish still reverberated in the kitchen, Heeseung's appetite vanished, his heart heavy with the weight of his family's cruelty. With a silent determination, he rose from the table and took hold of Sunoo's hand, leading him away from the scene of devastation.

Upstairs, in the sanctuary of Heeseung's room, the air was heavy with tension as Heeseung laid out clean clothes for Sunoo, his movements careful and deliberate. Without a word, he handed Sunoo a towel and guided him towards the bathroom, his gaze filled with a mixture of regret and resignation.

But Sunoo remained frozen in place, his eyes wide with fear as he stared at Heeseung, unsure of what to expect. The silence between them stretched on, a palpable barrier separating them from the chaos that had unfolded below.

In that moment, Heeseung felt a pang of guilt gnaw at his conscience, a silent acknowledgment of the pain he had inflicted upon Sunoo. But beneath the weight of his own remorse, he found a flicker of determination to right the wrongs of the past, to offer Sunoo a glimmer of solace amidst the darkness that surrounded them.

With a gentle touch, Heeseung urged Sunoo forward, his silent gesture a beacon of hope in the midst of uncertainty. And as they stepped into the bathroom together, the sound of running water filled the air, washing away the stains of the past and offering a promise of renewal and healing in the days to come.