Bio

Basic Information:

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16

Ethnicity: Half Caucasian, Half Japanese

Height: 6'0"

Build: Athletic and well-built

Hair: Short, tousled, black

Eyes: Heterochromatic; left eye red, right eye brown

Species: Kitsune

Physical Description: Y/n stands tall at six feet, and has an alethic build. His hair, black and slightly tousled, gives him a carefree appearance, contrasting sharply with the intensity of his heterochromatic eyes—one red, one brown. Notably, he possesses distinct kitsune traits: sharp, black fox ears that twitch in response to his emotions, and a sleek black tail that he often has to conceal in human settings.

Personality: Y/n's personality is a complex tapestry woven from strands of sarcasm and smugness, a defense mechanism against a world that has often been unkind. Despite his outward demeanor of indifference and confidence, he possesses a deep-seated loyalty and an empathetic heart for those he cares deeply about. His independence is fierce, often refusing help from others, particularly his sister, as a way to prove his own strength and autonomy.

Background: Born to a Japanese mother and a Caucasian father, Y/n's life was irrevocably changed when hunters, seeking the unique powers of kitsunes, tragically killed his parents. Larissa Weems, understanding the perilous position of the siblings and being good friends off their parents, took Y/n and his sister Rin under their wing, enrolling them in Nevermore Academy for their safety and education. The loss of his parents left a deep scar, fueling his determination to never feel powerless again.

Abilities:

Illusion Creation: Y/n can craft intricate illusions, manipulating the perceptions of those around him to hide his presence or create deceptive scenarios.

Shapeshifting: He possesses the ability to alter his appearance, including taking on the form of others, a skill he uses both for camouflage and mischief.

Fox Fire: Y/n can summon and control blue flames, a manifestation of his spiritual energy, which he can use as both a weapon and a tool.

School Life: As a second-year student at Nevermore Academy, Y/n navigates the complexities of a school designed for the supernaturally gifted. His relationship with his sister Rin, a third-year, is a significant aspect of his life at the academy. Despite Rin's attempts to look out for him, Y/n insists on carving his own path, often leading to friction but underscoring the depth of their bond.