3

3 persons pov; flashbacks from when Killian  was 8 (a/n its important that you read the prologue to understand this because this is a fallow up on that)

(a/n its important that you read the prologue to understand this because this is a fallow up on that)

Killian's mother walked up to him and asked him why he's so mad. He pointed to Ophelia and said "she's mine they can't take her."

" You will see her again I promise honey" his mother said, trying to calm her down. Because, deep down, even she was afraid of him.

"She's mine, not theirs" he almost screamed at his mother. How dare they try and take away his friend! She was playing with him, and they just took her away! He should kill them, hurt them for taking away his friend.

"What is going on here?" Killian's father asked as he approached them. The only man Killian ever respected was his father, his father was the only one that understood him and didn't fear him. Killian never liked his mother, he knew she was a gold digger that was only after his father's money.

Killian explained the situation to his father, about who Ophelia was, what happened and why he was mad.

" how about this, I invite her family and her of course, to dinner and we can talk things over." His father said.

Killians father, Demitri, understood why his son was acting like this. He had a crush on the little girl. But what shocked him was Killian's reaction to her going home, he acted like the parents had taken his favorite toy.

according to Demitri , a future mafia boss should not have to ask for anything. He should just take. Even her.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It has been 2 days now and any minute now Ophelia and her family will be coming over for dinner. Little Killian has been running around the house all day, making sure that everything is perfect for her visit. He threatened the maids that he would kill them if anything was wrong with the house.

He even made his mother take him shopping so that he could buy play food and a play kitchen. He knew that Ophelia would love to play with it and hopefully that would make her want to come over more often. Killian was never one to play with toys so his room had non, his father always said that toys are for baby's and he should prefect his skills instead. But if it made Ophelia happy, then he would pretend to like it just to see her smile.

"DING DONG🔔🔔"

Killian ran down the stairs as the bell rang. His parents greeted the guests at the door and let them in. Ophelia stood behind her brother, almost like she was scared or shy.

"Well why don't we let the kids play for a bit as we talk?" Killian's mother, Marie, suggested.

Ophelia's parents agreed, for a second Killian got ready happy. That was until he realized that her brother would play with them. Killian gave his mother a dark look, and she quickly turned to the parents and told them that Ophelia's brother is big enough to stay with the adults.