7

I psychopath gets more dangerous throughout life

Killian's pov;

My sweet sweet Ophelia, I just love how naive you are...

I watched her run for her life to get away from me, every step made her feel more free. Unfortunately for her, I will catch her in no time because the ring she's wearing that her parents gave to her, actually have a tracker in it.

She could run to the other side of the globe and I would still find her. I decided to wait 30 minutes before I started walking to where she was.

As the time went on I noticed that she had found my mother garden, it was truly beautiful. At least that that was what my mother always said. I noticed on my phone that she had now stoped for a long time, probably fell asleep in the garden. Thinking she was safe there.

The garden, my mother's pride and joy, was a haven of tranquility nestled amidst the chaos of the world. Lush foliage cascaded in vibrant hues, weaving a tapestry of colors that danced in the gentle breeze. Delicate blooms unfurled their petals to the warm embrace of the sun, their intoxicating fragrance filling the air with an enchanting perfume.

As I made my way towards the garden, my mind churned with anticipation. Oh, the possibilities that lay before me, like a predator stalking its prey in the dense undergrowth. Ophelia, my elusive quarry, had sought refuge in this sanctuary of nature, unaware of the impending danger that loomed over her.

With each step, my pulse quickened with a surge of adrenaline, my senses sharpening in anticipation of the hunt. The garden, once a symbol of serenity, now transformed into the battleground where our fates would collide.

I envisioned her slumbering form, her delicate features softened in the dappled light of the garden. Oh, how I longed to awaken her from her peaceful reverie, to shatter the illusion of safety that she clung to so desperately.

As I reached the edge of the garden, a sinister grin crept across my lips. The time for games was over. It was time to claim what was rightfully mine, to assert my dominance over this fragile creature who dared to defy me.

With silent footsteps, I entered the garden, my senses attuned to the slightest movement. The scent of blooming flowers mingled with the earthy aroma of the soil, a symphony of fragrances that masked the subtle rustle of my approach.

And there she lay, nestled amidst a bed of vibrant blooms, her form bathed in the soft glow of the setting sun. A fleeting sense of pity tugged at the corners of my mind, but I quickly brushed it aside. She was mine, body and soul, and nothing would stand in the way of my desires.

As I stood over her prone figure, a wave of possessiveness washed over me. She was so fragile, so utterly vulnerable in her slumber. It would be so easy to claim her, to bend her to my will and make her mine forever.

But for now, I would savor the sweet anticipation of what was to come. The hunt was far from over, and I relished the thought of the chase, of the thrill of capturing my elusive prey and making her mine once and for all.

As her eyelids was shut, I watched with a mixture of anticipation and satisfaction. The tendrils of sleep still clung to her mind, her thoughts muddled and fragmented as she stirred from her slumber. I knelt beside her, my fingers gently brushing away the strands of hair that framed her delicate features, admiring the ethereal beauty that lay before me.

For a moment, she remained lost in the haze of sleep, her subconscious murmuring softly as she shifted beneath my touch. A faint mumble escaped her lips, a plea for reprieve from the waking world. "Dad, let me sleep more, please," she murmured, her voice laden with drowsiness.

"I'm not your dad, but I wouldn't mind the nickname" I said with a smirk.

Her words were like a knife to my heart, a stark reminder of the innocence she clung to so fervently. But as she blinked away the remnants of sleep and her gaze met mine, realization dawned in her eyes like a bolt of lightning. Panic flickered across her features, her movements growing frantic as she attempted to sit up, only to find herself ensnared within the confines of my embrace.

I held her captive, my arms encircling her with a possessiveness born of obsession. "Shh, my sweet Ophelia," I cooed, my voice laced with an unsettling tenderness. "There's no need to be afraid. You're safe with me."

But her struggles only intensified, her chest rising and falling in erratic bursts as she sought to break free from my grasp. "Let me go!" she cried, her voice trembling with fear and desperation. "You can't take me, it's kidnapping!"

A predatory gleam danced in my eyes as I leaned closer, my breath mingling with hers in the confined space between us. "Oh, but my love, I can," I whispered, the words dripping with dominance. "And I will. You belong to me, Ophelia. Body, mind, and soul."

With that, I tightened my grip, imprisoning her within the confines of my embrace. She was mine, now and forever, and no amount of resistance could ever hope to change that.

"Time to go home love, and don't worry I haven't forgotten about your stunt in the car"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

🫣🫣🫣😭😭😭

I hope you liked this chapter, if you did then please vote and comment!!!❤️

I love to hear your opinions and suggestions!!!