31 (for real this time😅)

Ophelia's pov;

I sat alone in my room, the weight of yesterday's revelations pressing heavily on my mind. Despite everything, despite the complexities and uncertainties surrounding Killian, I found myself longing for a connection to my past—to my family, especially my brother. Memories of our shared childhood flooded my thoughts, and with each passing moment, the desire to see them grew stronger.

Slowly, I began to muster the courage to broach the subject with Killian. I needed to know if they were okay.

If...if Killian had hurt them more...

I stood in the doorway, my heart pounding as I took in the scene before me. Three men, tall and imposing, sat facing Killian in his home office. Their demeanor was serious, almost intimidating, and my initial impulse was to retreat quietly and leave them to their business.

Before I could slip away unnoticed, Killian's voice broke through the tense silence, addressing me with a mix of concern and command. "Love, is there something wrong?" His gaze locked onto mine, and I hesitated, caught off guard by the unexpected confrontation.

"Um, no, I just wanted to... um, ask you something, but it can wait," I managed to say, my voice betraying my nervousness.

His expression softened slightly, a flicker of understanding in his eyes. "No, come here," he urged, his tone leaving little room for argument.

I approached cautiously, unsure of what to expect. As I reached his desk, before I could say another word, Killian pulled me into his lap. I tensed at the unexpected intimacy, my instinct to pull away conflicting with the warmth and firmness of his embrace. I felt vulnerable and exposed, yet strangely comforted by his protective hold.

"This is my future wife," he announced, his voice taking on a commanding edge. "In other words, your new boss," he continued, addressing the men with a pointed look. "So if she wants something, you will get it for her. I don't care how unreasonable or unrealistic it seems. She gets what she wants as long as it's safe. Understood?"

The men nodded hurriedly, their eyes wide with a mixture of surprise and compliance. The weight of Killian's words hung heavy in the air, an unspoken threat underscoring his instructions.

"Good," Killian concluded sharply. "Now get the fuck out. My love wants to talk to me."

With a sense of relief mixed with lingering apprehension, the men scrambled to their feet, their movements swift and deferential as they hastily exited the room. As the door closed behind them, leaving us alone once more, the tension that had filled the space moments ago dissipated, replaced by a strange mix of vulnerability and reassurance.

After the men left, I turned towards him, my frustration palpable. "Let me go, why would you pull me into your lap!" I demanded, my voice tinged with anger.

"Well, because I just love to have you this close to me, of course. When you're this close, I can even hear your heartbeat. And right now, it's beating very fast," he said with a smirk, his grip tightening slightly.

"Well, don't," I retorted, attempting to pull away once more, but his hold remained firm.

"If I'm correct, you wanted to ask me something. Maybe you should stay on my good side, then, so your chances of getting what you want are higher," he teased, his smirk widening. "Fine," I muttered reluctantly.

"I want to see my family," I explained, my voice more determined.

"No," he answered abruptly.

"No, you can't just say no! I want to meet them," I insisted, my anger rising.

"Well, if you're forgetting, I'm in charge, so no," he stated firmly.

My frustration boiled over. "Well, fuck you then," I exclaimed, wrenching myself free and storming towards the door.

"Any day, any time, love. Just say the words," he called after me, his laughter trailing behind as I left the room, seething with resentment and defiance.

.-.-.-.

I sat in my room, pondering over how to navigate this precarious situation, hoping to find a way to achieve what I desired. The maid's unexpected interruption jolted me into action, triggering a rebellious streak.

"I won't be coming down for lunch. Tell Killian to fuck off," I instructed the maid firmly, my voice laced with determination.

The maid's expression morphed into a mix of shock and fear, but she hurriedly left as instructed. Minutes later, Killian barged into the room, annoyance etched across his face.

"Stop throwing a tantrum and come downstairs to eat," he demanded curtly, his irritation palpable.

"No," I replied defiantly, inwardly smirking at the prospect of this tactic working. Surely, this would make him relent.

"Bunny... you're playing a dangerous game," he warned in a menacing tone, but I chose to ignore his ominous words.

"Bunny, this is your last chance. Go downstairs in three seconds or I swear I won't be able to control myself," he threatened sternly.

"Fuck off," I shot back, holding my ground despite his warning.

"I warned you," he muttered darkly before scooping me up from the bed, slinging me over his shoulder with a surprising ease. As he carried me out, I squirmed and protested vehemently.

"Let me go! You can't solve everything by manhandling me!" I yelled in frustration, my voice echoing down the hallway.

"It's worked pretty well so far," he remarked with a smirk, his grip unyielding as we entered the kitchen. He swiftly ordered all the staff except the cook to leave, creating an intense atmosphere around us.

"Tell the chef what you want now or..." he trailed off, his voice a low whisper near my ear.

"Or what?" I challenged, refusing to give in, my heart pounding with a mixture of defiance and uncertainty about where this would lead.

"Or I will spank you over this table not caring who sees" he smirked. He wouldn't actually do that, right?

"You wouldn't" I dared.

"Try me" he bite back. We stared at each other intensely, waiting on who would back down first. The chef has left by now, giving us privacy.

I won't go down without a fight on this.

"I want to eat dinner with my family, if I can't I won't eat at all" I informed him again. He gripped my chin.

"Neither is an option so fucking eat now bunny" he was starting to get frustrated, I can tell because his grip on my chin is getting stronger.

"I'll rather starve" I challenged him one last time.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Ooooooo it's getting spicier 🤭
Tell me your opinion on it, do you want smutbin this book or not???👀

Please vote and comment!!!🩷