Percy becomes Lord of the Bathroom

The four demigods began walking back to the cabins, Sienna staying back at the archery field.

Luke spoke as they walked, "Demigods have always fought for glory. They used to call it kleos. It's like this stuff that attaches itself to your name."

"Makes it bigger, scarier, more important. People listen closer when you talk, they work harder to be your friend and they think twice about messing with you," Annabeth continued.

Percy looked as if he was about to speak up when Clarisse grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, "This must be the newbie."

Annabeth sighed, "Clarisse, why don't you go polish your spear or something?"

Clarisse gave a smile that bore no humor and if Theo was being honest, scared him a bit, "Sure Miss Princess, so I can run you through with it on Friday."

Annabeth let out a strangled sound, "Erre es korakas!" Which Theo's mind translated to 'Go to the crows.' An interesting choice for a curse, "You don't stand a chance," she growled.

Clarisse's eye twitched as she fired back, "We'll pulverize you," She glanced at Percy who was struggling in her arms as if she'd forgotten he was there, "Who's the runt?"

"Percy Jackson," Luke spoke as he held on tight to Theo's shirt, keeping him from stepping in, "Meet Clarisse, daughter of Ares."

Percy stopped moving as he blinked, "Like the war god?"

Theo prayed to whatever deity was listening to please let Percy keep his mouth shut.

Clarisse, still ignoring Theo, sneered at Percy, "Got a problem with that?"

Theo redoubled his effort in praying.

"No," Percy spoke, Theo letting out a sigh of relief, "It explains the smell."

Theo let his head fall to his chest.

Clarisse's mouth twitched before she forced another sneer, "We've got an initiation ceremony for newbies, Prissy."

"Percy."

"Whatever. Come on, I'll show you."

"Clarisse-" Annabeth tried to say, getting cut off by Clarisse.

"Stay out of it, wise girl."

Annabeth looked pained before she nodded, Percy gaining a determined look in his eye that spelled trouble.

Theo, still being held by Luke, tried to step forward, getting yanked back before he even lifted his foot off the ground, "He's gotta prove himself," Luke murmured as Annabeth followed Percy to the bathrooms as he fought back.

Once he deemed they were far enough away, Luke let go.

Theo whipped around to face him, "Why? I didn't have to. Isn't fighting a minotaur enough?"

Luke, for his part, had the decency to look abashed, "Normally, you would. But Clarisse didn't watch Percy get dragged in broken and bloody. She saw you."

Theo looked confused for a second before Luke continued, "This is Clarisse's way of finding out where he stands here. If he's a fighter or not. Whether or not he'll be our first line of defense or the last one. Or if he's going to be the type that gets sent behind enemy lines."

Theo nodded, realizing where he was going with this, "But he's twelve. She's really trying to find out what kind of soldier he's going to be at twelve?"

Luke nodded back, a hardened look in his eye as scar looked deeper with the frown on his face, "I was fourteen. Clarisse was ten. Annabeth was seven," He paused for a second, forcing his face blank, "The girl that traveled with me and Annabeth, her name was Thalia, she was twelve and she didn't make it to camp.