Again?

Sienna hated demigod dreams. She hated them even more when they were from her dad.

Every child of Apollo had some kind of gift, thanks to their dad being a god of all types of stuff. Lee Fletcher gained the gift of medicine. He was planning on going to Harvard medical in a few years.

Michael Yew gained the gift of archery, he was basically Hawkeye, he never missed.

Johnathan Summer gained the gift of plagues. He was the cabins go-to if someone pissed them off and they needed a rhyme curse, he was terrified to go further than rhyming.

Sienna Clarke, she got two of them. None of them no why but she did. She only likes one of them anyway. Music and prophecy. Music she can control, unfortunately, she doesn't get a choice with prophecy.

She is once again cursing her father as she stands in a battlefield in what looks like Manhattan. She turns as she hears a voice behind her.

"Hyperion," A 16 year old Annabeth said in awe. "The lord of light. Titan of the east."

"Bad?" A 15 year old Theo guesses.

Sienna watched in shock as she sees herself answer. A sixteen year old version at least.

"Next to Atlas, he's the greatest Titan warrior. In the old days, four Titans controlled the four corners
of the world. Hyperion was the east-the most powerful. He was the father of Helios, the first sun god."

"I'll keep him busy," Theo decided. Annabeth turned to look at him in shock as Sienna's eyes grew somber.

"Theo, even you can't-"

"Just keep our forces together." Theo cut her off, a grim look on his face

As Theo advanced toward Hyperion, Sienna studied him. He looked so different than the boy who didn't know how to take a compliment. His curls were no longer cut short and brushed out, he looked like someone finally taught him how to take care of them.

Twenty feet away, Hyperion raised his sword. His eyes a bright gold, shining like miniature suns.

"The son of the dove," he mused. "You're the one who trapped Atlas beneath the sky again?"

Sienna's jaw dropped, again?

"It wasn't hard," He taunted. "You Titans are about as bright as my gym socks."

Hyperion snarled. "You want bright?"
His body ignited in a column of light and heat.

Theo and Sienna looked away, but strangely enough she wasn't blinded.

Theo raised his sword, a sword Sienna couldn't quite see-just in time. Hyperion's blade slammed against his. The shock wave sent a ten-foot ring of water across the surface of the lake.

Theo laughed bitterly, "You see the irony right? You're the reason I'm alive. And I'm the one who's responsible for your death."

Hyperion snarled, pushing harder, burning brighter. Theo bared his teeth as his eyes began to glow, matching Hyperion's shade, steam rising from his arms.

There was another flash of light, lasting longer, blinding Sienna before it fades away, left in its place was Theo. Just Theo. He coughed, blood spilling from his lips as he falls to his knees.

Sienna watched as a blond boy around 13 runs towards him, falling to his side, "No. You promised me you would make it. You promised Sienna you'd stand by her when she confessed. Come on."