Macaque

" Plum, wake up" Macaque gently trace his hand on (M/n)'s back gently.

" your phone been ringing" Macaque whispered softly.

(M/n) groans and open his eyes and lift his head up from Macaque chest. He rub his eyes and look at the phone and frozen, he throw the blanket off them and rush to grab his jacket and fall down tripping on his shoe lace.

Macaque laughs echo in the dojo and he wheeze loudly " The fox i meet is scared of his father figure. Hilarious " 

" screw off Emo monkey! The last thing i wanted to see my dad with his hands on his hips glaring at me!" 

Macaque laughs more and dodge a pillow. " alright. Alright. I take you there, Foxy"

Macaque chuckles and (M/n) jump into a shadow portal Macaque created, Macaque lazily lay to it and jump out watching (M/n) scramble to his feet and run to the door and open it.

" And where you been young man?! I been texting and calling you and i receive nothing! Not even read!? " Tang place his hand on his hips. 

" i dont wanna hear the reason for now, you are grounded- or.. or time out! Up to your room!" Tang cross his arms and look away.

(M/n) sweat and chuckles sheepishly before rubbing his nape and look away " Yes Tang" he went up stairs and toward his bedroom, he close it and sees Macaque sitting on his window with a smirk.

" young man?" He grinned.

" oh shut up" (M/n) crack a smile and throw a stuff toy at him.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

The sound of hammer hitting the rocks and the falling pebbles can be heard while MK talk to Wukong , sweat drip down from his face and he raise his hand to struck the mural.

"You know, when I found out I was going to be trained by the Monkey King, Great Sage, Equal to Heaven, I had no idea that I'd be stuck here hammering walls 12 hours a day!" He throw the hammer to the side creating a loud crash "Why am I doing this again? !" 

Wukong laid on his cloud and look at him with a smile on his face before speaking "Oh, so I can make a nice little breakfast nook. Get some light up in here." He explained and continue lying down.

" But I'm meant to be Monkie Kid. Not Construction Boy. " MK argued looking at wukong.

Wukong summon the staff and spin it to his hand, his tail wags "How am I supposed to do the hero stuff if I don't know the fighting stuff?  "

Wukong stop spinning the staff and look at him " Oh? So you want to know the "fighting stuff," huh?  Like this?"

Wukong held the staff in his hands and his eyes glowed yellow before throwing the staff at the wall causing a huge hole to the mural, MK covered his eyes when debris and smoke appeared before looking back, his eyes widen in disbelief.

MK stare in complete awe at the hole watching the light from the sun illuminate the area before sliding down to Wukong on his knees and sparkling " Yes! exactly like that. I am ready for some awesome."

Wukong burst laughing while he held up a phone quickly texting (M/n) about what MK said, (M/n) put it on read. Which disapointed Wukong abit but mask it with a louder laugh.

Wukong summon his staff again spinning it before holding it "Look, bud. You can't rush this stuff. " he cleared his throat and turn his back on MK. "You'll get there. You just need practice."

MK look at him in disblief " but this isn't practice." He held the hammer tightly on his hand.

Wukong groan and place a hand to his head in frustration " I'm never going to teach you something you don't need to know" he face MK and cross his arms. " okay?"