Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Spoilers as always.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pride in darkness.

What a wonderful sight to behold. Of course, those who lived without electricity don't seem to mind it much. Unless they started to get too comfy about it. Lots of complaints, bad views and angst influencers will say something about this!

Very scary.

A long fancy car driving through the streets. Drivers do not carry if they hit someone or not. Time to go back to the hotel!

"I wonder what happen to loose power." A young lovely blonde woman question. She wore a red suit and was in the air. Her a pair of red dots on her cheek close to the ends of each side of her lips. Ruby eyes staring out the window as she watches the mayhem around

A female companion sitting by her side. The pretty gray skinned sinner frown. Long white with gray tinted lavender hair. A pretty longed ragged dark reddish-pink. Ivory white iris with light pink sclera. While her left eye replaces X. Couldn't tell you if that was an eye patch or not. But had no problem showing confusion. "Maybe a power jam. A lot of citizens are scared and well are being nutcases out there."

"Maybe." Charlie frowns. When they went out it was really chaotic compared to normal. Unless it was normal losing their heads.

Heads that are still working sneer, laughing or stare at her when she starts to talk about the hotel.

Zero new customers to bring along back.

"That wall better be fixed." Still doesn't trust the creeps but he is doing the part of the hotel.

"Don't worry Vaggie. Al um buddies were working on it." Charlie touches her girlfriend shoulder. Mind went back to those shadowy fellas.

"If Angel didn't distract them."

No, right answer. Their resident first customer was being very flirty with Alastor summoning.

"At least the hotel having no trouble right now." Charlie pointed at the direction where the hotel is sitting at the hill. Look so welcome and ready to invite you in. Even at the distance.

"Those backup generators were useful." Sees them turn different route. Vaggie confused. "Why not that way? Isn't it fast?"

"No, no that way um well the nobles." Charlie answered quickly and rubbed her arm. While Vaggie raised an eyebrow at that. Until it clicks. The princess nods as she sighs a bit.

The Goetias were always a complicated group in her opinion. Yes, they do their duties. Some are close to both her parents. Going back from their families to generations down the way. Even new families joined the nobles outside the Goetia power.

It was so damn awkward for everyone when her folks' splits. While her parents split the two still held equal powers as the rulers of hell. Some of them may favor one of her parents over the other.