Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Have fun reading along!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Well, Moxxie don't be a stranger back home."

"Don't get your wallet snatch."

Medea snickered as he at the elevator station with Moxxie. It was time to go back to Wrath. Get back to work. Get back to doing what they do and anything else extra along the way.

"See yeah around Troll. Probably be down eventually."

"Can't wait. You behave now." Smile at the grumble they received. "Also, Moxxie."

Glance at them. The smile still on his face as he looks at them.

"I tend to not get in your business unless under circumstance. Do try to stay away from those Goetias. Their trouble then they need to be. Last thing you need to be a part of it again because of that hmmm what you called him again. Oh yes. The Yeti. They usually would have made that encounter very unpleasant along with not let you walk scott free."

"You the worry they'll hurt me?"

"No, I know you can get deal with if must be. Even with just a weapon. Just don't need another situation like before with a frozen arm."

"Hey it still works. That thing with the Yeti was an uninvited surprise."

Really Moxxie doesn't get involved with any of that after Stolas divorce or really after when they babysat Stella that night. It's the same with IMP work. Only talk or meet with Stolas like they done before and were fine with it. Plus, when they have time to talk, text Octavia. Basically, able to have a kind of normal life, outside of all this mess as far as possible, as one can get with their own twist.

Quite frankly Striker and Blitz might know a lot more about what has been going on lately with whatever going on in those politics. Okay scratch that. Maybe Striker but who knows Blitz may hear a few things.

"Yes, I'm aware. Do try at least at least for your sake to not get a headache."

"I'm just doing what I've been doing."

"That another thing."

"How nice you're remembering another topic."

Tilt his head again with his glasses staying in place with the tape. "You're still fine with it what we talk about few days ago."

Stare and shrug with indifference. "Still thinks it ridiculous but fine, I guess. Not like another situation will happen."

"Better to have a backup compared to before. Plus, if we ever get jinx"."

"Yeah, yeah go before you miss the elevator on purpose."

"If I must. Let's play chess next time."

"No."

Soon, Moxxie was alone with no Medea by their side. Stay in that spot a little longer until they started to walk away. Their minds just wander in different directions. Not bothered to pay attention to what others are doing. Not bother to portal or take a cab to get to Imp City. Just go about their thoughts. Check list what to do.