Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Another chapter for you all!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie/ speaking/speaking

Voices/Text/Flashback

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Say Mil-Mil is everything good at work?"

Millie looks at Moxxie as she swallows her meal. She got off from work not too long ago. Moxxie was chilling with her when he brought some food up. "Yeah, still good, kicking and we're bad-asses."

Glance at her as they stop looking at some photos on their phone. "Good. No, trouble then?"

Millie shrugged a bit. "No, trouble with the parking lot. The electricity has been a little wonky but that's with the whole building. We actually gotten less threats from like those mafia boozes."

"That's odd." Mind went back to Chad. Huh guess they either didn't listen to him or didn't care.

"A little but don't care. Stay out of our business and we stay out theirs. Unless it's Chaz."

"Fair enough."

"I still don't get it why they keep him around." A low as her knife dug into the table.

"Doesn't want to be wall decoration."

"But he an idiot." Millie growled but then took a deep breath. Not wanting to go on a rampage rant about the fool.

"Any other threats? Problems?"

She waves it off. "Got some angry letters but shredded them. Threats. Adds. Nothing new. Blitz gotten better how to use the gem from those videos Fizz sent him. So, that helps us out so we won't be stranded like before. Antarctica is going to be off our list. Plus, not to attack the penguins unless they start it first."

That just made them think about that phone talk again. Along with too many details they wish they didn't hear how to use a crystal. "How charming."

"Yep! No, problems." Millie smirked at them like she knew how that situation made them feel. I mean it did save their life in the end to not be penguin food.

Stop for a second staring at their phone. "What about the pups? Are those two back to friends? Or just co-workers?"

"Yeah, their talking. Not so distant, quite like before." Millie adds in. A little too fast like she wanted to change the subject.

Look at her with a look to continue.

Let out a breath as she leans back against her chair. "Esme no longer going to be working with us at IMP."

Raise an eyebrow in surprise. She would have been there for almost half a year now. Maybe longer. Not what they expected to hear at all. "Did she get fired? Quiet?"

"She still with us for a few days. Follow your steps to put in two weeks' notice. She might possibly return but as of now she can't give the right time or date. Some personal and health matters happening with her Ma. She wanted to be close to home to take care of her." Millie explained to Moxxie about the situation.

Wince in small sympathy at that news. Will make a note to send a message if she needs something. They did teach her during that time and really had nothing against her. Also, she was the reason to learn about those two feelings. "That bad?"