Chapter 40

Chapter 40

We got another one! Get ready for some angst, feelings and spoilers!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing/

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie walk out of the bedroom to go into their living room and kitchen combo. Glance over to see Striker sitting on the couch leaning against the couch. His hand over his face. Bolt on the ground by Striker chewing on a bone. "You know we could go tomorrow? Madre staying for another day?"

The cowboy waves him off lazily. While his others were rubbing their eyelids to wake up. "It's fine Critter. I'm here."

Striker, at the same time with Moxxie, already knew about Maria plan to propose to Ivy. He just told her that he wants her to be happy. Still have a bit of attitude about sinners but with Ivy can make exception. The pair treated each other good. His mom would have approved. That meant a lot to Maria. He actually helped her out with making the ring. It was a bit nice, familiar to do something like this again. Ask her if he could. If it was anyone else, he would have said no. But for Maria, who has always been like another aunt, it did for her. It took a bit, along with using some free days he got but able to make it. Along with handing it to himself he did a pretty swell job making a ring.

Next, really was just whenever she does it.

Then was called not too long after this morning. Really like an hour ago if Striker wanted to come with them to go see Maria, Ivy for a little bit. Didn't want to decline and said yes. Laze around a bit while Moxxie told him about last night. Sneaky Critter had to keep their mouth closed and not tell the other about the proposal plans. Besides, say little things to make sure the other had the ring.

"You really didn't get a lot of sleep." Moxxie frown a little how tired he looked. Sure, knows some nights Striker will be up longer hours either watching the mansion or looking around.

"It was just one of those days Critter I'm not able to fall asleep. I got another hour or two in me."

Which was partially true. Not a lot of sleep plus being up the past few days. Of course, last night to this morning annoyed him.

The blasted owl could have warned them in advance about going to be out. Only knows that a party is being hosted at some house here in Pride. A year-round party the past few years now. Whatever that was all about. He thought it was going to be a Goetia thing but from the expression and argument he heard on the outside of mansion should have given it away. Didn't bother to ask, even after they saw Blitz leave in a different direction when he got over the wall. Just left to go on the other side to listen.

Rookie mistake.

Stolas finally returned when opening a portal to the front of his mansion. Striker was on the roof when they saw all this while drinking coffee too stay awake. He was very 'happy' compared to the one behavior below. The prince was giddy, couldn't tell you if he was drunk or not and feathered out in a different direction. A mess like having a good time coming from this party. Also trip but able to make it inside the mansion somehow. He hopes the prince gets a hangover in a few hours. What? He was only 'nice' the first time with the no drinking. He was not going to pull it out again to say it.